Yes

Active on Teamspeak:

Yes

Time Active on Servers:

everyday

Reasons for Joining:

Gotta make xG great again.

apuu.sh_pT44V_b1687992d5.jpg.ff9a8471bd4d51a86381bdb72af2900b.jpg

Compared to years ago where he was about as blunt as they came, he has definitely chilled out a lot. He's still blunt and honest, but he has managed to be nice to those he usually got along very little with and manages to keep it respectful most of the time. Sure he still goofs around, but most anyone does. +1

A: 8

M: 8

I'll keep it at 0 for now. it's listed as forum member, and as far as forums go he wasn't even a problem here when he was at his worst. the problem with Vector was always how he dealt with randoms on servers. He was basically just an ass to people, usually people who hadn't been on before, and chased them away. usually it was bad enough that they either stayed away entirely, or left whenever "Vector has joined the game" popped up in chat. The only reason people want/apply for member, as I think even Vector himself has said before, is to wear the tag on servers. and in all honesty I haven't seen him on the servers enough to know whether or not the only issues I've ever seen him have are improved or not. just forums I'd call him a model member, I'd even say I've been historically worse behaved. But his issues weren't forum issues, they were server issues. I can't know if they've improved unless I see him on servers, and I haven't.

also I know about the VAC, I would assume you've made an alt by now, if you've either been on that alt on tf2 or CSGO and I've missed it, my apologies.

I'm gonna throw in my vouch before this process concludes. When I first met him again on the server after my return, I almost didn't recognize him because of how much he'd changed. He's still bluntly honest at times, but hardly as abrasive as he was before. Definitely a +1.

A: 8

M: 9

@Moosty: I can confirm that he's been very active on TGH. Not sure about his activity on other servers, though.