Bach

Bach - Team Fortress 2

I honestly can't tell if this is a huge meme or an actual submission.

First off, let me just say that if you're applying for staff, please be active. If you're not active, then I don't know why we'd even consider you as an applicant. And this doesn't go for just you, it goes for everyone that applies in the future.

Second, I'm going to have to -1 your submission for admin. Although, if you applied for moderator I would be neutral.

I honestly can't tell if this is a huge meme or an actual submission.

First off, let me just say that if you're applying for staff, please be active. If you're not active, then I don't know why we'd even consider you as an applicant. And this doesn't go for just you, it goes for everyone that applies in the future.

Second, I'm going to have to -1 your submission for admin. Although, if you applied for moderator I would be neutral.

Is he even member though, that's what I want to know, he made a goodbye thread, but still member?

Is he even member though, that's what I want to know, he made a goodbye thread, but still member?

I believe the general consensus is that unless it is explicitly mentioned in the Hello/Goodbye thread [that the Player/Member is "leaving the clan/community"] they are otherwise just taking a break. Because, let's be honest; 80% of people who say they're leaving end up coming back time and time again to begin with

Needless to say, Higher-Ups should consider the fact that a Staff Position isn't a 'welcome back' basket for those who repeatedly leave and come back whenever it benefits them the most (not implying this is the case, but still ought to be considered) :coffee:

I'm going to have to -1 this. This submission was obviously made "for the meme" and unfortunately it's going to actually need to be considered seeing as the Tf2 division is low on staff right now. Bach is still extremely immature on the servers, though quite funny I will admit. I'm -1'ing this because I know Bach would get his position then most likely do absolutely nothing with it. On top of that, I'd also like to point out he literally only comes back to apply for staff, lets not forget last time when he "left the clan" just because he didn't get moderator.

A: 6/10

M: 4/10

Addressing this now cause I can. I left the clan due to personal reasons. Not cause I didn't get staff. If that was the case why would I retry now. Also. My maturity has never changed and Ive always been a shitlord. I will admit Im more brash than most and I wont apologize for it

Addressing this now cause I can. I left the clan due to personal reasons. Not cause I didn't get staff. If that was the case why would I retry now. Also. My maturity has never changed and Ive always been a fudgelord. I will admit Im more brash than most and I wont apologize for it

That being said. If higher up staff says Im not a member as I did technically leave but they never took away my membership, then just remove it amd clpse the thread. No harm