Position:

Time Active:

Been on surf since January, 18 days total

Experience:

Not much

Donated:

No

Information:

I'm on surf almost every day for as long as I can be. I'm often on our surf server at times when there is no other staff on, and it really frustrates me to see people breaking the rules and not listening to me. I know all the rules and can enforce them pretty well. Thank you for reading my application, and it would just be an honour to be a moderator of this great community.

friends: @YeEternalTuna @Vacindak @Skeletal @Bello @mrnutty12 @Dylanm345 @Floppy @TheSupremePatriot @Maximum @KINGQUACKS @everyone else

And sorry I don't have a microphone

And sorry I don't have a microphone

I'm neutral since I've only seen you a couple times, but we've had a rule/very strong suggestion in the past that staff have mics. I'm of the opinion that it's super useful to be able to communicate quickly without typing, but I'm not sure it's still a requirement. Either way, good luck!

+1 She meets the forum requirements, is over the age requirement, and her time spent on tf2 is crazy apuu.sh_voyeF_a7f2671c7a.jpg.f2b777faa3bd0a8c4ddf98f0c7a86d8e.jpg

I recommend this person for staff because they're very understanding of everyones thoughts on things and just friendly overall especially since they're crazy active on the servers.

Neutral for now. Seems like a good person now but some of the time when I get on he tries to troll as much as possible and that doesnt really help my view of him

Yeah, I've tried to stop doing that. Thanks for the reply though

Si!! HiloOoOoOoOo!!

ill41057 is person who spends Time in our server so much and brings fun, She is probably the 5th person i´ve ever seen who is Extremly active.apart from that,She knows perfectly the rules ,She is always helped me with The people who is breaking our Rules For example : saying who is breaking the rules,explaning The rules and giving information about My spanish version of the rules :3 etc etc etc .not only that, she is so kind, she helped my friend Regin when anybody wanted to helped him.Personally,I think she could be a Really nice moderator. SO....

Firma Oficial de Vacindak (+1)