Sign in to follow this  
Otherworldly

Steve Jobs: A Man of Innovation.

I would like to take the time to say that this man was a great one. He has brought many great innovations into this world, and I will always appreciate every bit of technology he has created.

RIP Steve Jobs, an inspiration to some, a mentor to others, and a hero of technology to many.

Can't believe he died =( I had to watch some videos of him for my public speaking class not too long ago. RIP Steve Jobs. You were truly an awesome man.

"Almost everything--all external expectations, all pride, all fear of embarrassment or failure--these things just fall away in the face of death, leaving only what is truly important. Remembering that you are going to die is the best way I know to avoid the trap of thinking you have something to lose. You are already naked. There is no reason not to follow your heart."

Steve Jobs

RIP

Hey guys my name is ninjew i lurk these forums when i am not apart of the clan or never have been, i just like to sit here and be creepy, with my deep voice. any obejections? didn't think so i am going to contue to do this, yours truely -Ninjew