Scootaloo

Public opinion on the new unusual server rules, (quicksells).

Should people be able to advertise that they are "Buying Quicksells" in the new Unusual Server?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Should people be able to advertise that they are "Buying Quicksells" in the new Unusual Server?

• Yes, there is nothing wrong with advertising that you want to buy a Quicksell.
    • No, that puts an unwanted undercut pressure on the server.

So, after discussing the new ruleset for the Unusual Server with Nomulous, he felt it would be best to poll our members and get your opinions on a few rules for the Unusual Server. We could not come to a conclusion on two points, so we will let everyone decide together. The option that receives the most votes will be the one put into place. If you would please be so kind, vote in this poll and voice your opinion. Thank you.

By removing quicksells it's sorta removing a few traders/sellers from the server. It'd probably be best if we allow quicksells, we just need to make sure they're not majorly overpriced at Sharking/Scamming level.

The quicksells are honestly fine, just so long as they aren't ridiculously uncontrolled. I feel that this rule can go either way. I just want to know how everyone else feels. =)

The quicksells are honestly fine, just so long as they aren't ridiculously uncontrolled. I feel that this rule can go either way. I just want to know how everyone else feels. =)

Just make sure the people are saying "I am buying quicksells" or "I am quickselling".

12. DO NOT advertise that you are buying Quick-Sells. (Advertising quicksells is allowed.)

It appears this rule needs to be modified to suit both ends (buying/selling) of advertising quick-sales.

Edit: The list of rules need to be modified to suit the input from the community regarding this rule in particular.

It appears this rule needs to be modified to suit both ends (buying/selling) of advertising quick-sales.

Why modify this? It's pretty obvious that most of the tf2 community voted, "Yes". So why modify this?

Compare the 80%-20% (this) to the 57.9% - 42.1, (Regarding the Shit-tier) where we should modify that

Why modify this? It's pretty obvious that most of the tf2 community voted, "Yes". So why modify this?

My mistake for being rather indirect in that response. I should have said that the list needs to be modified.

#tired