Sign in to follow this  
DarkNova

Nova for moderator

Hello everyone,

The names Nova, I've been playing Jailbreak for a quite a while now, and have been very active on Jailbreak on CS:GO.I'm more of a realist guy and really believe that maturity should be the main factor and I try to uphold the maturity factor to stick and bone versus others not. I really enjoy it as well as others I hope. I go by the name |A51 Famiglia| Nova or |A51 Famiglia| Boobies. Alot of the active members have seen me and I hope others as well. What can I say? I try to be a team player, being an all round person is a key component.

I try to be a gate keeper and harmonize situations that can escalate within the game so others aren't wasteful and profligate towards the JB server; meaning they don't ruin the fun for others. I have been contemplating for a while about applying for Mod and I believe I could enforce the rules when others aren't around and maintain a state of equilibrium within JB. I am also aware that being active on the server is not the only guideline as being active on the forums is a major component, that is a hurdle I am trying to overcome but the excitement of Jailbreak itself is captivating that i'll be more inclined and absolved with JB and having fun.

I know everyone makes mistakes and I have as well and will not hesitate to admit, just like everyone else we make mistakes. I hope the community and players can understand my sentiments towards my said statement.

Much obliged to anyone who reads this and who responds,

*edit; Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:54676390 and always on Teamspeak! "

*edit, can someone fix the donate error, I have unfortunately not donated*

Ciao,

Nova

I'd +1 this but I hardly see you on that often anymore. You used to come on quite a lot but I haven't seen you recently at all.

I'm also not sure on how well you can handle situations in game such as arguments and rule breaking - but, I'm not saying you can't do a good job, I'm just unsure.

I'm more active on night time, I don't usually play during day time due to University coursework but I'm usually on at night time along with others. I'm always on team speak so feel to just chat it up as well. I still see you quite often.

I honestly don't know why everyone is saying "I haven't seen him on." I personally see Nova on constantly (thought they may be because I'm on all the time haha.)

Anyways, he's a fun player, he knows the rules and tries to enforce them even if he isn't an admin. +1 For me.

I haven't seen you on the server. 0 for now

To be perfectly honest, I've never saw you on and I'm on as early as 5am EST and log off as late as 2am EST.

I see Nova on all the time. Ever since I found the server, I've seen Nova. He is competent, fair, slays himself if he breaks rules, is funny and is a great warden. I see him on a lot actually, but I guess because I'm on alot as well. But +1

+1, I don't know how people say they don't see him, I see him all the time, maybe it's because we play at the same time, but anyways, he is rank 37, has over 4 days on jb, has a mic, knows the rules and is a fun warden.

Alright I Love Nova, Hes a great dude Follows the rules and is an amazing warden. He is "ONE" Of the ones who got me into xG and I see him all the Time. I would recommend him entirely for Moderator! +1