realBelloWaldi

Jailbreak | No Immature Voices On Blue

No immature voices on blue?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. No immature voices on blue?

• Yes, no immature voices on blue
    • No, keep immature voices on blue
    • I don't play jailbreak or I am not in tf2 division

everyone should be able to have a go being on blu provided they are good and mature regardless of age.

But those on blu who scream, act immature and annoy everyone shouldn't be allowed.

I vote for no immature voices on blu if by immature voices you mean what I wrote.

We should allow it. Not everyone has a mic and as long as the quality is fine they should be allowed to be on blu. And it would feel like a dick move to take action against someone who has broken absolutely no rules. not everyone wants to be on blu or has a mic. if we bar certain people from being on blu we arent going to have anywhere near enough CT's to play effectively.

Well. As soon as a young guy becomes warden everyone starts to spam "Little kid get off blue". That's the reason why I think it would be interesting to hear the opinion of xG members. House_of_bacon is the best example. Also if they get killed by a "squeaker" they are going to start spamming that is was a freekill. No matter if it was or not.

But those on blu who scream, act immature and annoy everyone

Those guys get muted. And also @Kittylicious, what's your opinion about 'no immature voices' on servers like pokemon? :)

Mute 'em, kick 'em and ban 'em. I fucking hate High-pitched voices and when some kid gets on goes warden and sounds like Dora the Explorer, it's a recipe for rebellion regardless of how many rage heavies there are. I feel very strong towards this topic because being raised in Scotland where children's voices are more powerful than a truck collision, squeaky voices go right through my head, Can't stand hearing them. I swear to god.

Mute on Pokemon? Unfair. Jailbreak? Depends are they mature or not, some high pitchers have great understanding of rules. Just because they're a squeaker doesn't mean they're stupid and should be muted.

Nope. Although I don't play on the TF2 Servers (so my opinion may not matter) I don't find it fair to determine the fate of the younger players based on their voice by immediately barring them from using their mics on CT (and barring them from Warden as well).

If people are complaining about someones voice' date=' players can request to have an admin make a vote to wither or not they can use their mic. If a admin is not on to make the vote a moderator can make the decision.[/quote']

A voting system is much more effective in determining whether or not they should be allowed to use their mic, and although just as likely the majority will vote 'Yes' it is still far more fair.

Immature isn't exactly an adjective I'd use to describe a voice. I believe that if a person can speak clearly, at a good pace, and is mature, they should be able to talk on Blu. I can't even understand wardens who just merge every word in a sentence.

everyone should be able to have a go being on blu provided they are good and mature regardless of age.

But those on blu who scream, act immature and annoy everyone shouldn't be allowed.

I vote for no immature voices on blu if by immature voices you mean what I wrote.

This. Pretty much. There's like a half/half split between the maturity of voices on blue. The younger/higher voices take warden more, and want to take it more. The more mature voices don't, yet people will piss and moan on both red and blue that there's a kid. Well half the time no one else takes it and it honestly annoys me 100% MORE when people are bitching about someone's voice. It's like SHUT THE FUCK UP. No one cares if you don't like their voice, get a mic and go on blue and you'll never have to suffer their voice again, until you take warden and do it often you can shut the fuck up as far as I'm concerned. Let the kids talk as long as they're constructive because half the time they're actually trying to do their job well and everyone else is just being a fucking pain in the ass.

This. Pretty much. There's like a half/half split between the maturity of voices on blue. The younger/higher voices take warden more, and want to take it more. The more mature voices don't, yet people will piss and moan on both red and blue that there's a kid. Well half the time no one else takes it and it honestly annoys me 100% MORE when people are bitching about someone's voice. It's like SHUT THE fudge UP. No one cares if you don't like their voice, get a mic and go on blue and you'll never have to suffer their voice again, until you take warden and do it often you can shut the fudge up as far as I'm concerned. Let the kids talk as long as they're constructive because half the time they're actually trying to do their job well and everyone else is just being a fudgeing pain in the ass.

Dayum

awww.nowcultured.com_images_2013_07_30_funny_detail_pics_in_spongebob_21_mr_krabs_glass_eyes.png.7f643560e7bfd3edc3754f4fe83325d3.png

I think SyrJirk speaks for me, and a select number of other people. It's really opinionated and the "maturity" of their voice is a factor, but a small one. If their voice is unbearable by most of the players currently on, they can, instead of kicking/banning them, merely agree to strip him of warden. He can communicate through chat, as well. When they start to scream, be irrational, and abuse their mic, then it's off their little voice-machine.