Kittylicious

No Crits On Xg Servers

Remove crits from xG servers?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Remove crits from xG servers?

• Yes Crits ruin TF2. Remove crits.
    • No I like having stupid crap ruining the game for me, Keep crits.

I'm sick of crits, they ruin TF2 for me. Can't have fun because of stupid unnecessary things which ruin the game.

Vote yes to remove this horrible thing from xG servers or to keep it (why you would want them I have no idea)

Hope its taken into account based on the poll results.

A good idea would be to remove them on trade servers and rotation but keeping them on jailbreak and saxton hale, etc

plus there is a friendly option, if you don't want to die by a crit or you know just die in general, then you use it, that's why TGH has that option. Also people actually train there i don't know why but they do, and don't want to be friendly, example being a sniper how else are you supposed to get head shots now. if it ruins tf2 for you then why bother.

No, Kitty, that would be shit. :P

If you removed crits...:

-Crit a cola would be pointless

-Fan o War would be pointless

-No headshots

-The !rtd plugin must be edited to rid of crits

-Backscatter wouldn't work

-Bushwacka wouldn't work

-Jarate wouldn't work

-Ambassador headshots wouldn't work

-Kritzkreig wouldn't work

See my point?

Kitty if you wanted people to take your poll seriously you should've just said

-remove crits from TGH

-Don't remove crits from TGH

i would have still have disagreed, but it would have been more proper and smart

-1 crits are random and funny. thats the point of the trade servers, rtd gives people a random advantage but you dont complain about that? come on. if you get killed by a crit then just gg and try again. the chance of randomly wrecking someone keeps thing interesting. this isnt competitive tf2 and if you care that much about keeping killing fair on a TRADE server then go play competitive tf2. random crits will be disabled. your a mod anyway, you can just buddha yourself if you dont want to be killed by crits. i have never once heard anyone else complain about random crits. and they cant just buddha themselves.

you use the danger shield anyway, so you can already tank headshots and have more then enough health and defense to tank a crit, why complain?