Tomahawk

Hale glitch?

Weird they were working fine yesterday... I'll see if they work for me when my internet decides to kick back into Maximum Overdrive

They only reason I asked if he croched is tht a lot of people will be like "admin the homing arrows/rockets aren't working" and I would be like "crouch to charge them lol"

Another thing is that play points has run out, and aren't being friendly to our lovely VSH server. It hasn't been updated for so long and I don't think anyone is gunna come along and do it. I hope this is just a problem you're having, and I don't mean that in a rude way. If the perks start glitching up for everyone we're gunna have to kiss it bye bye. A lot of people will stop coming. Hale wouldn't be fun without the perks IMO. Maybe I can search around for a diff kind of perk system for @kbraszzz .

They only reason I asked if he croched is tht a lot of people will be like "admin the homing arrows/rockets aren't working" and I would be like "crouch to charge them lol"

Another thing is that play points has run out, and aren't being friendly to our lovely VSH server. It hasn't been updated for so long and I don't think anyone is gunna come along and do it. I hope this is just a problem you're having, and I don't mean that in a rude way. If the perks start glitching up for everyone we're gunna have to kiss it bye bye. A lot of people will stop coming. Hale wouldn't be fun without the perks IMO. Maybe I can search around for a diff kind of perk system for @kbraszzz .

In genral.....UPDATE THE FUCKER OR KISS SAXTON HALES CANDYASS GOODBYE... dont hurt me ;-;

In genral.....UPDATE THE fudgeER OR KISS SAXTON HALES CANDYASS GOODBYE... dont hurt me ;-;
Did you try "Up Up Down Down Left Right A B" (Also Dethman, does the ass actually taste like candy?)

P.S Try re-buying the Homing Arrows.