Forest

Criticism: Let It Flow

[uSER=106384]

Thanks, I'll use this to better myself. After all, that's how I see this thread. But for the record, I don't even have a dog and I make my own decisions.

But I don't appreciate you telling me to kill myself (But replaced "sedoku" with "Sudoku", I don't know if that's the stupid cussing-blocker or whatever, but still). I'm actually hurt. Oh well, I guess I'll see you in hell. (It's colored in white)

I'm not gonna bother wasting my time with dirt like you, so there ain't nothing else.[/user]

@Rhododendron if it actually autocorrects sedoku to sodoku I'm confirmed starting a mutiny.

Sudoku is the proper spelling of the popular japanese puzzle game. sedoku is not a world in any language.

Seppuku is the ancient samurai tradition of slicing ones stomach open and removing your own guts.

On the internet, Sudoku is someone telling you to commit seppuku while also mocking you by calling you stupid by spelling it differently.

I can't really say shize to anyone particular on here on here cause you all are chill in your own way. But then again some people will have random fits of pure anus juice that just makes them look severely stupid.

Btw You might as well be blowing hot air in someone's dïckhole trying to find a respectable sentient human being lurking on tf2 servers these days so if someone is somewhat ill-behaved you probably shouldn't let them in the clan cause its a poop-fest waiting to happen.

All y'all who don't have the mental capacity to give constructive criticism in this thread, gtfo. [uSERGROUP=23]@Community Leader[/uSERGROUP] requesting that all content that is not helpful (by way of feedback and/or constructive criticism) be removed. This includes any past content as well as any content posted in the future.

Honestly, if you can't wrap your head around the following concepts, then you have no business in this thread and should do everyone the favour of not even posting (this applies to everyone in general). With that said, because of the nature of this thread, I would also like that any content within this thread not be used maliciously against anyone. This means for Ban Requests, Member Protests, etc. Reason being that most of the content in this thread is based on opinion and criticism, and therefore makes it an inadequate source of incriminating evidence, and should thereby not be used against anyone.

Again, anyone who posts in this thread opens the door to possible criticisms (from others) and should expect it.With that said, do not post with the intention of verbally abusing or harassing someone, constructive criticism is the best kind of criticism.

Any content within this thread should not be taken in an offensive manner as it is intended that the criticism be constructive in some way. Obviously this applies to those who, again, treat the thread seriously and not to those who are simply posting to get a rise out of people. With that said, I implore you not to take any information that applies to you personally. Take everything/anything said with a grain of salt, not entirely to heart.

So just want to address some things.

1. Chicken nuggets from McDonalds are amazing.

Dude, I had the worst nightmare last night. I dreamed that McD's took a poll of all the menu items they've created over the years, and the Top 15 would become the new menu. Super Size Fries and Angus burgers made it. Chicken McNiggets didn't. :(

It really depends on the McDonalds, though. Generally, either the fries are good and the nuggets are greasy and nasty, or the fries suck and the nuggets are crispy and delicious. Occasionally you get that one McD's that rocks both ways, but those are few and far between. Call me a McD's connoisseur, I suppose. ;)

I know this isn't a rage post (read: derails the thread) but I thought I'd just throw that out there. Oh, and props to @Forest for starting this thread. We've needed something like this for a long time. Glad everyone was able to vent, just stop venting at each other. This is an open forum to hopefully work out your differences and make positive growth in the community, not cause more problems.

Dude, I had the worst nightmare last night. I dreamed that McD's took a poll of all the menu items they've created over the years, and the Top 15 would become the new menu. Super Size Fries and Angus burgers made it. Chicken McNiggets didn't. :(

It really depends on the McDonalds, though. Generally, either the fries are good and the nuggets are greasy and nasty, or the fries suck and the nuggets are crispy and delicious. Occasionally you get that one McD's that rocks both ways, but those are few and far between. Call me a McD's connoisseur, I suppose. ;)

I know this isn't a rage post (read: derails the thread) but I thought I'd just throw that out there. Oh, and props to @Forest for starting this thread. We've needed something like this for a long time. Glad everyone was able to vent, just stop venting at each other. This is an open forum to hopefully work out your differences and make positive growth in the community, not cause more problems.

I have never went to a McDonalds where the chicken nuggets are not fucking amazing.

I have never went to a McDonalds where the chicken nuggets are not fricking amazing.

In the Maryland-Virginia area there are some McD's with pretty bad nuggets. Occasionally they'll produce something decent but not consistently. Coincidentally, most of the employees at those McD's are immigrants who speak very little English and don't seem to really care about their job, but I don't know how much that factors into the food-making process.

Then again, maybe I'm just picky.

In the Maryland-Virginia area there are some McD's with pretty bad nuggets. Occasionally they'll produce something decent but not consistently. Coincidentally, most of the employees at those McD's are immigrants who speak very little English and don't seem to really care about their job, but I don't know how much that factors into the food-making process.

Then again, maybe I'm just picky.

Sweden>America confirmed :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool: