Forest

Criticism: Let It Flow

@Flareon I am sorry but you act like one big god damn attention whore in my eyes. You went on shoutbox yesterday saying "I will never comeback to teamspeak" "I will come back if anyone care (they probably wont)." Jesus christ that just seems like someone just begging to get comments like "I will miss you flareon" because frankly that is just fucking stupid. I have done my fair share of stupid attentionwhore shit but this is honestly so bad for me to ignore.

I barely see you do anything on the servers. You only go AFK when I am on and if there is a problem i have had to come on just to do it because you decided to go afk in spctate while someone is blasting moonman over there mic. When I kick you for 1. Time hoarding and 2. AFK slot hogging and you come back and say "Why did you kick me? I was running errands." I come back and you doing the same exact god damn thing. I recommended you for mod because i knew that you could enforce rules and actually be active on Pokemon a lot but now that you have it, you never do anything. Yes you occasionally ban someone or you kick someone but you don't seem to care. Do what you are supposed to do and log out of TF2 or the server if you want to go AFK.

EDIT: You make made an attention scene before your promo saying how you where depressed that you were not promoted. Tough shit, people who have been in the clan longer then you have never been promoted and they are 10x more active than you. Learn that not everything is going to be given to you especially when you don't do much anyway.

I would post something, but said person would get hella salty so I'll just wait it out. @ChickenPanda @Moosty

If you really feel like you need to say it or it is a problem then go ahead and do it. We can work on relations better this way.

I would post something, but said person would get hella salty so I'll just wait it out. @ChickenPanda @Moosty

The sole point of this thread is to get things off of our chests. The only thing holding you back is the poor excuse of someone getting "salty." Do it while you can.

edit: fixed spelling errors

Eh. The three of us are agreement on this so I'll say it. He'll understand.

@Dethman we hate how you delete comments you don't like, you were a huge part of the toxicity reform, and you overall act like a CL. You're supposed to be developing our Minecraft server, but instead, you're busy worrying about doing the CL's job. Hachi was also annoyed on how you deleted EVERYTHING from the Minecraft server, rather than just the stuff Rhodo told you to. It's not your place to close TF2 or drama-related threads. We would appreciate if you would do YOUR job, and not Moosty's, Kbraszz's, or any of the CL's.

No hard feelings. <3

BRING BACK THE BRITISH RATING, @Rhododendron. That is my main criticism of you. I spent nearly three glorious year spamming that rating, but now it is gone. My precious spam.

[uSER=106384]

Thanks, I'll use this to better myself. After all, that's how I see this thread. But for the record, I don't even have a dog and I make my own decisions.

But I don't appreciate you telling me to kill myself (But replaced "Suicide" with "Sudoku", I don't know if that's the stupid cussing-blocker or whatever, but still). I'm actually hurt. Oh well, I guess I'll see you in hell. (It's colored in white)

I'm not gonna bother wasting my time with dirt like you, so there ain't nothing else.[/user]

@Rhododendron if it actually autocorrects suicide to sodoku I'm confirmed starting a mutiny.

@Flareon I am sorry but you act like one big god damn attention whore in my eyes. You went on shoutbox yesterday saying "I will never comeback to teamspeak" "I will come back if anyone care (they probably wont)." Jesus christ that just seems like someone just begging to get comments like "I will miss you flareon" because frankly that is just fricking stupid. I have done my fair share of stupid attentionwhore fudge but this is honestly so bad for me to ignore.

I barely see you do anything on the servers. You only go AFK when I am on and if there is a problem i have had to come on just to do it because you decided to go afk in spctate while someone is blasting moonman over there mic. When I kick you for 1. Time hoarding and 2. AFK slot hogging and you come back and say "Why did you kick me? I was running errands." I come back and you doing the same exact god damn thing. I recommended you for mod because i knew that you could enforce rules and actually be active on Pokemon a lot but now that you have it, you never do anything. Yes you occasionally ban someone or you kick someone but you don't seem to care.

I would also like to add that Flareon uses allchat for stupid silly messages that have no serious tone to them. At least he used to, I haven't been active in a while.

Alright big boys. Going to share my views.

I can already see there's a decent bit of hypocrisy on this thread, and I think the main reason for all the troubles is that we are separating ourselves and each group is undergoing a good old term I like to refer to as a circlejerk. Basically different cliques are attacking each other. The decisions that are made don't include all the people involved or are biased and often leads to disagreements because of a lack of communication.

BUT FOR GODS SAKE PEOPLE: SHOW SOME RESPECT!

Pretty much most of the storms that happen are because of a lack of respect for each other.

Hope no one takes this to heart but this is how i feel.

@Hachi : You let your anger get to you way too much and that honestly makes me not want to talk to you. You told me to stop calling you a weeaboo because you did not like it yet you let others say it and I never used it as an insult. Sometimes you have to just think before you speak like I have to start doing. Plus, you told me to reset the minecraft server so i do not know why you got mad at me about that.

@Kypari : You get really mad and let things get to your head way too fast. Don't let those offensive things or insults get the best of you because it does not make you any better for insulting them back. I know you just voiced your opinion in this thread but you have done it in the past.

@Tekage : You kind of have the same problem as kypari but again don't let it get to your head.

@Gr8_Butt_M8 : You will probably not read this ever but you need to chill out. You acting the way you act on teamspeak and the servers is not funny nor cool. You annoy the living shit out of me all the time by screaming on the top of your lungs about everything and insulting others. Yes I have called you autistic but I get so tired and pissed at your actions it is hard not to say it. I hope you work on not acting all out (i do not know how to put this in a nice way) dumbshit stupid.

@Hype : Honestly you are one of the people i question the most on why you want to be in xG and how you got in. You talk shit about us on our servers a lot and honestly it is annoying as shit. You tell people it is not worth donating to us even though we rely on those donations. Why do you stay if you think we are so bad.

@Forest : Why do you keep lying about not being staff when you are our eternal co-leader.

Yeahh.

@Kypari Went off at me because he said I was turning into kbrazzle and ignoring him when he wanted me to perm someone. However, I didn't see enough proof to show that it required a perma.

I think we all need to tone down the constant hostility. I dunno about you guys, but it's tiring being in tense environments 24/7. We're a community. Saying that we are on the Internet and that this is supposed to happen is a stupid excuse!

Still on meds; fuck your shit @ChickenPanda send help

I don't really have criticism of anyone tbh.

Except anyone who said i sound like shrek. I hate you guys,

>inb4 shrek'd rating.

also @Rejects stop getting drunk and going afk for a few days. We're really concerned.

Stop Rejects before it is too late. For a simple, daily donation of 27 cents to the Bank of Xenogamers.netorgcom, we will zip tie Rejects to a pole in the middle of Scotland and prevent him from drinking.