Forum

In-Game Name:

Duckii (jr.)

Identity:

STEAM_0:1:13169406

Ban Type:

Server Ban

Information:

I'm permanently banned on Forums, Teamspeak, and CT banned. If I can protest for all three bans that'd be awesome.

Your SteamID:

Your Nick Name/In-Game Name: Duckii (formerly Duckii Jr.)

Reason why you were banned(If you don't know this put n/a): For unfortunately
causing a fuck ton of drama during my teen years in xG

Why should you be unbanned?: I have
matured
and
chilled out
since my ban(s). Graduated high school, got a job n shit, started going out more. I look back at my old forum posts and I want to go back in time to punch myself in the face. I was a dumb attention seeking little shit. Thinking I was gonna die because my dad took away my internet a few times lmao. I'd like to be able to hang out here again and on the servers.
It's been years
. The last time I was around
I was a dumbass attention seeking angsty teenager.
I've changed quite a lot since then
. Had the community in 2010
I was 13 when I joined. I'm 20 now.
Got
promoted to mod
few months after joining.
Eventually got promoted to admin
for the cs:s servers. Then yeah as I said I just started creating a lot of drama and crying about the dumbest shit. Don't want to write a page of apologies, but I am sorry to everyone that had to deal with that. That was a whole different stage in life, I moved onto the next.

Shout out to all the old members that might still be around from back then!

Holy shit, I will definitely leave this decision up to @Rhododendron aka Silence as he knows the full details of why you were permed in the past. I only know tidbits, but I will say I back Rhodo's decision 100%

I remember @Rhododendron said, never, ever again, because of his depressive state and his threatens of suicide as well as other problem. He was warned multiple times and is the reason we have this rule in place now. He has had a lot of support over the years as evident in threads but many are just unsure of the decision. For some reason with this new search feature i can't find the ban protests. This decision isn't up to anyone but silence. I'm not sure if i support him getting unbanned or not but i do believe he deserves his voice be heard and it has been a long ass time. If i had issues with Duckii jr, i honestly can't remember them at this point. This clan has changed dramatically and has shifted over to mainly being full of people from the TF2 divison so the only people who can really give a good perspective are @Chrono @Aegean @Forest and @Rhododendron but the decision ultimately falls onto Silence. I'm not sure minecrack really gives a damn but it doesn't hurt to tag him

@Forest also is here too.

About Duckii Jr | Xeno Gamers

Denied - Duckii Jr | Xeno Gamers

The issues Duckii had a few years ago were definitely things typical attention seeking teenagers did. It's nothing unknown, a lot of teenagers do stupid things for attention. You already know your biggest issue and what you shouldn't do anymore. If you ever regress into old habits just take a moment to remember that casual gamers cannot and will not help you.

I'll go ahead and +1 this ban protest. I just want to close with a reminder and a follow up on my previous statements that your previous actions can ultimately have repercussions on Silence as he is the Site administrator. Therefore, it is ultimately up to Silence whether or not you should be unbanned as he would burden the liability that can follow with you being in this community. It would be naive for him to unban you.

:waving:

I could honestly go into super detail about this, but I would rather not. Xeno Gamers can almost be considered a new community since then, and mind you i'm not even that old (I was around near the tail-end of the transition in Xeno Gamers. As previously stated, this is completely up to Silence; the only reason (that I am aware of) we didn't want Duckii Jr around was to avoid any sort of legal action and to eliminate any chances of Xeno Gamers being affiliated with a life-threatening situation with him.

With that said, seeing as how it completely revolved around the behaviour/attitude of the user I can honestly vouch that a change can most certainly take place, especially when comparing an age difference from 13 to 20. But whether or not that constitutes an unban is, again, entirely up to Silence.

Either way, always a sight for sore eyes when an old-fag resurfaces; even given the some-what negative connotations. Glad to hear that you have made some changes and are no longer in that "dark place" friend :coffee:

I also would say this is 100% up to silence. ( @Rhododendron )

I would like to say, and I am sure if you look up some of the ancient ban protests not just from duckii but many others, I have always had an issue with unbanning someone who has had multiple permanent or very long duration bans (not talking 1-2, i mean like 5- 10) just because yes, time can change a person but IMO there are instance where it truly does show a change in a persons attitude, personality, and behavior. and then there are the numerous instances we have documented of people changing "for a time" (Oscar, Lquidador to name a couple [there are several more I just don't have names off the top of my head]). It's definitely something you should be taking on a case by case basis and being very careful/thorough with.

In the end, I still say it is all up to silence as legal issues were one of the major reasons you could go back and quote him as "never ever ever ever getting unbanned, no matter what"

It would just not be a good idea at least for now as you have been banned numerous times in the past and with various controversies that the community has had due to some actions taken by you, it is just not something I can fully commit towards. Maybe in the future but the fact that nobody is offering a decisive opinion on whether you should be unbanned or not is not good for this ban protest.

Closing.