DepressedNeonNepp

PC or Laptop

So basically I've been thinking about it, and I'm gonna get a new PC soon (I have a shitty 2012 Pavillion 23 that makes me actually want to die while playing a game) , and I've been looking for the pros and cons of having a laptop and the pros and cons of having a stationary pc. The only ones I can think of as far as pros for PC are you can upgrade it and cons you can't move it easily, and laptop being the other way around. I would appreciate any help I could get with this, and maybe some suggestions for parts for a PC since I'm leaning towards that.

Unless you have a real need to be constantly moving your setup around, a desktop is the more viable and cost-effective option for gaming. Besides the fact they are much easier to build and upgrade, there are an insane amount of builds you can find on sites like pcpartpicker, with a variety of price points and build qualities. Take it from someone who's first gaming pc was a garbo laptop that had trouble running css and gmod, moving to desktop was amazing.

If you are constantly on the move, than a laptop may be more your speed and would make more sense, but I have no idea if that is the case for you.