Sign in to follow this  
DuckiiJr.

Goodbye Privacy.

So been a little over a month since police came to my door because I cut myself and was going to OD..

My dad still believes he was not the issue and that I was going to kill myself over the fucking INTERNET. So now he moved my computer downstairs where I can have no privacy. Oh and he just had to make sure he was a complete dick about it and rub it in my face.

So if I don't respond to you people it's most likely because my dad is right next to me. Luckily he works during week days...

Sorry bout the starting sentence btw :/.

I believe I found my router also. Wondering if anyone knows a way so that he can't find out when I am on my computer or not.

Sorry for this kinda rage post.. but I don't think this bullshits unfair.

So been a little over a month since police came to my door because I cut myself and was going to OD..
that fucking sucks man. i live in texas, and i got busted for drugs and shit and so my dad sent me away to chicago with my mom (luckily shes a stoner) but she understood what was going on and what not. but i went crazy up there. flipped out, became schizophrenic and paranoid as hell. while i was up there one of my best friends put a bullet in his skull and my dad hates everything about what happened while i was still in texas that he wont even drive me to see his grave. life sucks man, just try to make the best of it baby. sit down, meditate, smoke a bowl, do whatever you need to get by. for me, its those two things and playing with you faggots on cs:s stay strong baby <3

Is this a joke? So you get to continue sitting on the computer all day. DAMN, HARD LIFE. Shut the fuck up and thank god that your dad isn't sensible. If I thought my child had tried to suicide because the internet then they wouldn't be seeing the computer until they left my household.

Don't really care if I'm being a dick but this kid needs to be told the truth. His life is really not that bad or hard if he's allowed to sit on the computer all day and do whatever the fuck he wants.

Surprisingly, I know that feel Duckii.

Having your computer taken away from you at a young age can be the absolute worst feeling. But I say just grin and bare it. Either you will learn to live without that computer time or you will become a rebellious, angsty teenager that wastes a lot of time on something he can't change.

I chose somewhere in the middle, choose well buddy.

WOAHWOAHWOAHWOAH BACKTHEFUCKUP

1. Why would you do these things?

2. Why wouldn't you do a non shit tier method of an hero? Hanging, firearm, easy-to-get poisons, ricin, oleander, trains, jumping, etc. (DO NOT TRY THESE THINGS THOUGH)

3. Why did the cops come? What did they do? Were you institutionalized?

4. You do realize that you posted this to the public and therefore are calling attention to yourself, and can't pull the whole "I don't wanna talk about it" card?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3084[/ATTACH]

What the fuck do you have against me and why are you always a dick about me?

My dad is in denial that he was the issue. I wasn't going to say all this on the forums, but he used to beat the shit out of me. Now all he ever does is yell and cuss at me. He was the fucking problem not the internet. Having no privacy on the computer is no fun at all. He fucking knows he was the issue. And my mom is always down here and she grounded me for saying "pissed". And if I am talking to a good friend on here and my dad finds out he will pretty much destroy me like I'm not allowed to have friends. And to your "do whatever the fuck"... I can't do whatever the fuck I want with my computer moved.

I am fucking sick and tired of people like you in this community.

You assume you know all about the story and what has gone on in my life. I just posted to let people know my computer is moved downstairs and I can't have privacy and if someone messages me I don't respond it's cuz of my dad.

Is this a joke? So you get to continue sitting on the computer all day. DAMN, HARD LIFE. Shut the fuck up and thank god that your dad isn't sensible. If I thought my child had tried to suicide because the internet then they wouldn't be seeing the computer until they left my household.

Don't really care if I'm being a dick but this kid needs to be told the truth. His life is really not that bad or hard if he's allowed to sit on the computer all day and do whatever the fuck he wants.

Honestly DuckiiJr, I have to say that the internet is definitely a negative influence in your life.

I would strongly recommend for your future that you abstain from using this shit; although I never really cared much to listen to your life story, from the gossip I've heard from members as well as from your posts, it looks like your life is filled with a number of harsh realities, some of which you MUST realize is your own fault. Not all, but definitely some.

The problem is that this harsh reality doesn't go anywhere when you turn on the computer, its just waiting for you. You need to make serious changes in your life if you don't actually want to succeed in killing yourself.

Playing games on the internet, watching anime, finding comfort in random people is seriously damaging to someone in such a precarious situation as yourself when what you really need to be doing is learning social skills which will help you the rest of your life. It doesn't make you individualistic or unique when you withdraw from society; humans are social beings by nature, if you go against that mold you are actually choosing to become a failure.

Have you not gone to see a psychiatrist yet? Although I am not a licensed psychiatrist, I would have to say that once you cross the line into self-cutting and suicide attempts that you definitely need medication.

As much as I hate using this phrase, I feel like it fits: You only live once, if you don't make a change sooner or later you are going to end up wondering why you wasted so much time running away when you could have actually been spending your time being happy.

Your life is ridiculously hard. Anyone that disagrees is obviously a troll and they don't know what it's like.

CLEARLY, AM I RIGHT?

DuckiiJr, here's the reality; you're a self-conceited kid. Now hold on, I'm not being an ass. But the truth of the matter is that everything from the point after your dad started beating you is YOUR fault (read this carefully).

You had SO many options to set things straight. Seriously, you called the cops, right? What happened when they came? Why didn't you tell them everything? It's not like your dad would have beat the shit out of you right then and there.

Telling random people on the internet isn't going to stop your abusive dad. We don't care, and that's just the fucking truth. You're lucky some of us even spend time trying to help you. But clearly help isn't what you want.

Duckii i know exactly how you feel , my dad was a acholic when ever i actuly saw him , hed beat the shit out of me, then i turned 10 and realised i can beat the shit out of him, i thru him to the floor told him the SHUT THE FUCK UP!!! after him coming home and telling me to wake up and take food out the fucking fridge for him. duckii if u cant try your dad just listen and things will be ok, they tell you to do something do it, even if it doesnt make sense.