TheKingBaby - Counter-Strike: Source

Division:

Counter-Strike: Source

In-Game Name:

Chuck Norris

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:0:19114120

Information:

Don't know if this is where to appeal getting unbanned, but I sure do believe it was a huge misunderstanding. I was teambanned from CT for "mass freekilling". Something I know I did not do, although I'm sure it was taken the wrong way, my orders were very complex. Talk to anyone on the server, I know all the rules, fresh on the MOTD, and hell I think I'm a fun warden and CT, it just isn't the same being a T every round. People that I hope would vouch for me:

Shadowspy, Diabeetus, Forest, Orangejuice, Hellafun, Darkwolf. And many players.

+1 Chuck would never mass freekill, and everytime he does freekill he always slays himself, hes a really funny ct and an awesome person so lets get him back on ct

+1 I still think it counted as a mass from what I heard. I wasn't the one to ban you though. But if it was, it was completely unintentional. He didn't kill them on purpose.

+1 he is strict when warden but for sure doesn't mean to break rules. and if he does (not meaning to) he makes things right by either slaying himself or doing watevers nessceray to make things right.

Alright so...

I can't recall the exact situation anymore, but theres a few things that I would like to say.

1) I have 4 screenshots of the killings, a little of the chat that happened prior, chat after, and me and John talking about it. (If its really necessary I can post them)

2) Chuck killed 5 people, which were all deemed as freekills by me, John, as well as the numerous people that were talking about it (one complaint is visible in my screenshots as he used admin chat).

3) It was decided that the situation was a mass freekill, and chuck was perm ct banned.

4)Chuck asked why he was banned, it was explained to him, and he said something along the lines of "I don't care" (Which is really weird for him...)

5) I haven't the slightest clue why you acted like that Chuck, you would have been fine if you would've slain yourself right away for it, or at least appropriately responded to the situation. With that being said, he is one of my most liked players and has never been an issue. I won't +1 or -1 it, I think its a decision that needs to be handled by those in higher positions. Yes it was definitely a mass freekill and a perm was used following guidelines, but the ban should be reduced.

I think he was warden actually. But if I remember correctly he had the T's unstack shoulder to shoulder and I think they mad multiple lines? And he killed one of the lines and not the others. I think that's what happened. Honestly he'd need to clarify.