aoen - Counter-Strike: Source

Division:

Counter-Strike: Source

In-Game Name:

aoen

Steam ID:

aoen

Information:

i should be unnbanned because ive been playing about 1 year sence i geot banned and now i know all rules now. alot of monds know me and i accident mass freekilled because it was my first time ever playing jailbreak

so can i plz get unbanned plz i know motd now

Alright so, because you (@@aoen) didn't provide a Steam ID I had to do a bit of searching. This is the information that I've found:

You were perm CT banned by @@GanjaMonster under the reasoning of "Freekiller" which quite obviously means you had mass freekilled. Whether or not it was intentional I can't say for sure, and I'm almost certain neither could Ganja at this point.

This CT ban took place on 08/01/12 (August 1st, 2012 or January 8th, 2012) which was a while ago. Up to this point, this player has been very active on our CS:S Jailbreak server (Rankings | Xeno Gamers if you follow this link you will find he has connected a total of 621 times and was last on today). So to answer the question of "long time player?", yes, aoen has been playing for a long time.

After mulling through this information, I have come to the conclusion that I will +1 for an unban. Reason being that there is now no way to determine whether or not the incident was intentional or unintentional, but the odds are definitely in his favour. He has an extremely clean ban list which you can find here and is obviously a frequenter of the server (I see him on plenty enough). Unless anyone can provide reasoning as to why he shouldn't be unbanned, I stand by my decision.

- Dat guy, Forest

This CT ban took place on 08/01/12 (August 1st, 2012 or January 8th, 2012)

August 1st. we use MM/DD/YY in 'Murica. Damn Brits.

This CT ban took place on 08/01/12 (August 1st, 2012 or January 8th, 2012)

August 1st. we use MM/DD/YY in 'Murica. Damn Brits.

IT'S WHY I SAID OR. Y u heff 2 do dis. I cri