Hidingmaster

Rebelling on !lr motd definition/rule

Last Requests

You can't use First Reaction/Last reaction to decide LR (this includes last one to spray or first one to spray etc). The T who has Last Request is allowed to move around after they type in !lr, but any action that would normally make a T a "rebel" still applies in this situation, such as breaking vents or entering armory. During a Last Request, the CTs that are not playing against the last T cannot interfere with the current game but must be in the area at all times (Failure to do so will result in a slay/teamban). When a CT wins, the winning CT is the only person allowed to kill the losing T. NO CHEATING IS IMPLIED (Advantage to either T or CT/Rocket Toss).

A T may choose to rebel on LR, but the choice to rebel means another !lr option may not be chosen. A T can only rebel if an !lr has not already been chosen, and under no circumstances may the T choose an !lr after they have already started to rebel (doing so will result in a slay). The T does not have to announce that they have chosen to rebel, and may do so at any time as long as another !lr option has not been chosen. CTs may not taser a rebelling T as this is an unfair advantage. CTs are also not allowed to gun plant the T with LR, as this may lead to freekills.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is the current rule that was put into the motd regarding rebelling on !lr. As far as I have seen it has worked fairly well, although its just a start and can always be altered to work better; thats the point of this thread. I'm looking for suggestions in altering the way it is written, or what is included in it to work better on the server.

I know Cristo suggested letting them go into armory and to allow them to hold guns, which as it currently states would be rebellious acts and CT's can kill them for it. I wouldn't disagree with allowing them to hold guns, but restricting armory from T's makes it a challenge to rebel on !lr and also means that it won't occur every single time.

Post ideas and suggestions below.

Don't let them in armory, the rebelling on LR is supposed to be a challenge, instead of using a plugin making them like last CT with hp

Let them hold guns, but if they start aiming it at CTs and not lring within a few seconds of aiming it at the cts, or not putting it away, kill em.

I think it's fine the way it is. It's not supposed to be treated differently. You shouldn't get some special treatment to rebel during "Last Request", it's a choice that will most likely result in your death if you aren't smart about it and therefore it's your choice to decide whether or not you're skillful enough in doing it.

If t's get to rebel, then we need to update a few rules. Ive seen a few t's take their time to run to armory to get a good gun and full health to rebel sucessfully. I think if t's get to rebel, then they must follow the normal rules, (dont have a primary out for more than 2 secs, dont aim directly at a ct with a gun, drop guns on request, etc.)

If t's get to rebel, then we need to update a few rules. Ive seen a few t's take their time to run to armory to get a good gun and full health to rebel sucessfully. I think if t's get to rebel, then they must follow the normal rules, (dont have a primary out for more than 2 secs, dont aim directly at a ct with a gun, drop guns on request, etc.)

Well the rules say anything that normally makes them a rebel during the round makes them a rebel on LR, I.e aiming guns at CTs, going in vents/armory, and so on. Also its primary for 3 secs or more=rebel

I think it's fine the way it is. It's not supposed to be treated differently. You shouldn't get some special treatment to rebel during "Last Request", it's a choice that will most likely result in your death if you aren't smart about it and therefore it's your choice to decide whether or not you're skillful enough in doing it.

I also have a question. If they don't get special treatment during LR then do we slay the ct's who bait or gunplant?

I also have a question. If they don't get special treatment during LR then do we slay the ct's who bait or gunplant?

It would be unfair, As the T can still walk around freely not following normal orders. Gunplanting may be slayable, but definitely NOT baiting.

The T can just walk around freely baiting all the CTs and just forcing them to be slain..

Key word was "You shouldn't get some special treatment to rebel during Last Request".

Think of it like this. It's essentially a Freeday for the Terrorist. They can do whatever they want, but if they do anything rebellious, they become a Rebel. CTs cannot bait a T on a Freeday. Sound good?

Key word was "You shouldn't get some special treatment to rebel during Last Request".

Think of it like this. It's essentially a Freeday for the Terrorist. They can do whatever they want, but if they do anything rebellious, they become a Rebel. CTs cannot bait a T on a Freeday. Sound good?

Nope not enough