Osiris

So I've Been Thinking ...

With college coming up, I've had less and less time to play computer games. I've also been going through some personal stuff right now. So ...

Effective immediately, I'm resigning from my position as an xG moderator. (Yeah, yeah, I said I wasn't going to quit. Sorrie guyssss.)

Increasingly, TF2 has become less of a game and more of an addiction for me. Also, since I'm getting more involved in college and other activities, that means I have less time to commit to TF2. And frankly, I suck at the game (@Bach, don't laugh :p). Honestly, the only reason I kept playing was for you guys -- I enjoy hanging out with you all and I'll definitely miss that. But if I can't commit to the job right now, then I don't really deserve to be a leader in the community.

This doesn't mean I'm never coming back to TF2. I'm not leaving the clan yet and I'll probably still lurk the forums and TeamSpeak. I just really need a break for a few months, I'm kinda burned out at the moment and need to focus on my college studies.

@Kypari @Kurama @Tekage - My favorite British friends. Miss you all, hope I'll see you again someday.

@Healix - Bae pocket. May you find another Medic who deserves you. :)

@Dethman @Ohstopyou - You're a good friend, dude. Keep it up.

@Swift - Best Jiggly I know. Sleep on, man. Sleep on.

@Everyone else - It was fun, you guys rock and stuff. I'll be back before you know it. ;)

Later guys.

~Hero