Offset

Offender's Steam ID:

STEAM_1:0:62782110 00:11

Rules Broken:

MFK

Ban Type:

Team Ban

Evidence:

Yea i did mfk but that was just once cuz these guys kept talking shit and wouldnt stop so i killed all of em but why does it have to be perm if its just 1 mfk?

Division:

Counter-Strike

In-Game Name:

Offset

Offender's Steam ID:

STEAM_1:0:62782110 00:11

Rules Broken:

MFK

Ban Type:

Team Ban

Evidence:

Yea i did mfk but that was just once cuz these guys kept talking fudge and wouldnt stop so i killed all of em but why does it have to be perm if its just 1 mfk? And that was my first ban so why does it have to be perm? no wonder such few people play compared to SG PG and steamgamers

-1, intentional mass freekill, just happened yesterday. We aren't SG PG or steamgamers. You break rules that require a perm ban, and you get a perm ban. If you want to wait a few weeks and show you're still dedicated to the server, and then make a new ban protest.

Yea i did mfk but that was just once cuz these guys kept talking fudge and wouldnt stop so i killed all of em but why does it have to be perm if its just 1 mfk?

XenoGamers is very strict in its policy against punishing players who choose to abuse their position in game as a CT; especially when it involves intentional mass freekilling. Not only is it disruptive to gameplay, but it can also deter players from wanting to continue playing in our Servers. We have rules in place to foster a fair game that is meant to be taken as a roleplay, for a lack of better words. Prison guards have rules that they must follow, and this includes not shooting up the prisoners just because they don't happen to like them.

With that being said, if you are being harassed ingame and are genuinely taking offence, then I recommend contacting Staff who are on at the time to take action. However, I will remind you that this is merely a game and that anyone who talks smack against you holds no weight. It is your choice to personally take what they say to heart, but I would strongly suggest that you gain a tolerance level as this sort of thing is incredibly common anywhere and everywhere on the web; especially in a game that is intended for a Mature audience which involves "online features that may explose players to unrated user-generated content".

You most likely won't get an immediate unban for intentionally mass freekilling, I can tell you that. It may be difficult to have your ban time lowered, but your best bet would be to show our Staff that you are level-headed and that it won't happen again by playing on the T side and demonstrating an improvement in behaviour or an improvement in xG's CS:GO Jailbreak rules. After this period of improvement, open up another Ban Protest and Staff will see then whether you are deserving of an unban from CT.

XenoGamers is very strict in its policy against punishing players who choose to abuse their position in game as a CT; especially when it involves intentional mass freekilling. Not only is it disruptive to gameplay, but it can also deter players from wanting to continue playing in our Servers. We have rules in place to foster a fair game that is meant to be taken as a roleplay, for a lack of better words. Prison guards have rules that they must follow, and this includes not shooting up the prisoners just because they don't happen to like them.

With that being said, if you are being harassed ingame and are genuinely taking offence, then I recommend contacting Staff who are on at the time to take action. However, I will remind you that this is merely a game and that anyone who talks smack against you holds no weight. It is your choice to personally take what they say to heart, but I would strongly suggest that you gain a tolerance level as this sort of thing is incredibly common anywhere and everywhere on the web; especially in a game that is intended for a Mature audience which involves "online features that may explose players to unrated user-generated content".

You most likely won't get an immediate unban for intentionally mass freekilling, I can tell you that. It may be difficult to have your ban time lowered, but your best bet would be to show our Staff that you are level-headed and that it won't happen again by playing on the T side and demonstrating an improvement in behaviour or an improvement in xG's CS:GO Jailbreak rules. After this period of improvement, open up another Ban Protest and Staff will see then whether you are deserving of an unban from CT.

tl;dr Try again in a month, and under "Ban Protests" instead of ban requests.