Arthrun (moonrunes At The End) - Counter-strike

Division:

Counter-Strike

Staff Name:

Arthrun (moonrunes at the end)

Staff's Steam ID:

STEAM_0:0:36769815

Evidence:

One of the wardens calls for a warday in soccer on Lego jail and the story is as followed-

As much as I hate making an abuse report on someone who is pretty active and seems to know the rules, i'm going to have to make this report simply because he fought me over this, even after me telling him in adminchat, "that is not considered soccer please leave" goes on to killing people, gets probably about 8kills in this round. AKA mass freekilling.

And AND I hate seeing special treatment for a moderator it's very very unfair seeing as if a member or non member did this they would most likely be permed from ct.

Screenshots will be as followed-

06ad8cfa8b3536ebd7aaf4c249c4b176.thumb.png.4ae9107f0e2b40af0fc30ba490dd0ab3.png
On

Further Information:

Now i'm not saying perm ct ban this guy, don't get me wrong I think he does great as warden, and is pretty respectable but putting this in a prospective for fairness? how does this not deserve at least a 2880-7200 ct ban?

3a092cb9f95ac654f7c9307de4f5e16f.thumb.png.186cf2ee61ef18772943df96ce3db9f7.png

3a092cb9f95ac654f7c9307de4f5e16f.thumb.png.4a6ee8f930e2bde3812088f66d97b999.png

To be fair, I don't think everybody knows that isn't part of soccer(though I remember from CSS that it was not), considering that wardays aren't done very often anymore, let alone wardays that are specifically in Lego jail soccer.

If it was a nonmember/member(or anyone for that matter), unless I warned CTs not to be in there before they killed anyone, I still wouldn't perm CT ban them due to it being a misunderstanding anyway. The most I'd have gone with is a week and I'd tell them they could protest for it to be shortened if they wanted.

Let him off with a warning, maybe a CT ban. But next time athrun, just run it by other staff/DMs and DLs before arguing it. By the way, this isn't really staff related, should be in ban request instead.

I agree with Shadow, i would, if i were in Athruns position consider this a part of soccer. To me soccer isnt just the playable area but its also the upper entrance and catwalk all around the soccer playable are as well. If you do end up banning him i would say go for a week or 2 but not a perm.

Even if there is logic to somehow claim this is in soccer, using common sense should say that it is a cheap spot and presents an unfair advantage.

In addition does this not only have 1 entrance?

For clarification, this IS NOT part of soccer and use of it during warday will result in a slay.

Eh, doesn't deserve a ban as I'm sure it won't happen again

Simple I consider is part of soccer if higher staff say it is not then so be it. I wait for higher staff answer to the potion and take any punishment if it is to be dealt as well as any corrective manner if needs to be taken. I simply asked rabid to get any higher staff to let me know and I will take the right action and punishment that goes with it, which was not done. I'm not a child and I don't advocate for the way rabid went about it in the chat during game and the manner he showed. I am however pleased he did listen and filed a report since he had an issue which should be done in any case if a member has a problem for the way I handle myself or any other staff member.

For Hiding master

For entrance there is 2 one door and the window. If you consider not part of soccer then I will treat it as such and adjust.

Athrun has been spoken to about this situation and has been given a warning. Im sure he will pay closer attention to his responsibilities the next time he i presented with a situation like this.