Team Fortress 2

In-Game Name:

SnowyMinion

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:1:122068103

Ban Type:

Team Ban

Information:

I made a huge mistake for not reading the rules before playing blue and accidentally massed. I learned from my mistake so I hope to be able to play blue again.

@BelloWaldi @ArminArmout @NitNat @Goblins

Lol. I hate to be THAT guy, but you should stay team banned for at least until the staff members that don't suck (Admins+) see a change and see you truly understand the rules. By going on blue it's assumed you've read the rules and know what you're doing.

If I get banned for dogs in dresses with no warning, I have zero sympathy

(@kbraszzz , @Scootaloo)

I am a friend of second chances, as the mass freekill, as far as I understood, was not intentionally. It seems like she has learn her lesson.

Therefore I'd like to shorten the ban to approx a week from now (03/16/16) on.

@Liekos

I feel like if we just unban her on the spot, the non-member JB community will point out "Wow, she's already unbanned because she's a member! I call flavoritism!"

I don't play JB anymore, so I could care less. Just trying to point that out.

I feel like if we just unban her on the spot, the non-member JB community will point out "Wow, she's already unbanned because she's a member! I call flavoritism!"

I don't play JB anymore, so I could care less. Just trying to point that out.

I mean, why do we ban people in the first place?

To "teach" them a lesson, right? As it happened unintentionally and she learned her's, I'd be down to unban her in a week or two.

Edited by Bello (see edit history)

Lol. I hate to be THAT guy, but you should stay team banned for at least until the staff members that don't suck (Admins+) see a change and see you truly understand the rules. By going on blue it's assumed you've read the rules and know what you're doing.

If I get banned for dogs in dresses with no warning, I have zero sympathy

(@kbraszzz , @Scootaloo)

I feel like Rhodo did say something, and you took it the wrong way. Then you posted the dogs in dresses, and were banned.

I think Snowy can wait at least one week before being unbanned, but it's sad to see that you were a member and you didn't know the rules on Jb. Not saying you have to know all of them perfectly, but as a member you should have a decent understanding of the rules. So, you will stay banned for at least a week, but maybe longer depending on what Bello and I decide on. I will leave this thread open for a little while longer before I close it.

Me and Liekos came to the decision to shorten your ban.

Your ban will be lifted in 10 days. However, it is disappointing to see an xG member break rules. You are in xG and have not read the rules, even more so since you went onto blu without reading the rules. This was a mistake that you could have prevented for sure and we will not be so lenient next time.

astatic8.depositphotos.com_1003153_893_v_450_depositphotos_8938510_Closed_rubber_stamp.jpg.1ca69a17b75c46fe52b59c98b70762b7.jpg

Edited by Bello (see edit history)