Edit History

Fink

Fink

How about we try to avoid making the population days a chore and market them towards those who truly want to play. We need to stress that there is no point in joining if you really don't want to, and there's nothing wrong with that. If not enough people join, then its tough luck. I feel a big problem with JB and a reason it died was due to the fact that the server became littered with the pooptiest players. I'm not calling them poop, but they were just awful at playing JB. They are not any regulars, I'm mostly referring to typically younger kids that would join with little experience and get on blue and do nothing. If players aren't dedicated and willing to be creative, the gamemode sucks. I feel that if we can appeal to dedicated regulars on the forums who desire to play, we could possibly get a decent sized lobby for at least a couple of days.

(no shade towards younger kids on tf2 or squeakers, i was like 12 when i started playing jb, but its just a description of the stereotypical terrible jb player)

Fink

Fink

How about we try to avoid making the population days a chore and market them towards those who truly want to play. We need to stress that there is no point in joining if you really don't want to, and there's nothing wrong with that. If not enough people join, then its tough luck. I feel a big problem with JB and a reason it died was due to the fact that the server became littered with the pooptiest players. I'm not calling them poop, but they were just awful at playing JB. They are not any regulars, I'm mostly referring to typically younger kids that would join with little experience and get on blue and do nothing. If players aren't dedicated and willing to be creative, the gamemode sucks. I feel that if we can appeal to dedicated regulars on the forums who desire to play, we could possibly get a decent sized lobby for at least a couple of days.