SykotikAngel

Referal problem

Have you solved the Referral problem Silence?

it's about creating a fake account to give a master referral points, such as i would have done, but would have ruined my chances of gaining Administrator lol

Solution: IP lock registration once someone has signed up from a specific address, and that lock carries over to where ever that registrar goes, such as going to another building to create a new account and refer themselves.

lets say... referal isnt so great of getting admin lol ive seen people who just spam and spam trying to get people to join the clan so they can get admin without having to do much which wouldn't tell us that your trust worthy of handling the admin powers.. soo activity on the forums , vent , and server will help us know more about you and how you behave... Referals are good but not good enough. STILL HONEYBUNS FTW Cookies get second place i dont know about 3rd place srry

alright.. alright... getting off topic now daredevil lets just stop posting on this thread mine will be the last so you better no post... 1.honeybuns 2.cookies 3. undecided

well dont have to post on old threads on the forum lol kinda seems really old ? try makin your own threads some time :D