Sign in to follow this  
djplummer

Jailbreak, we have a problem.

Hey I've been playing on teh jailbreak server lately and I've noticed that the admins or whoever has made it impossible for people to join ct on their own and that teh admin has to swap them and now teh admins have been joining setting it as this then just going afk for sometimes three entire map cycles

This needs to be addressed immediately my /b/rothers

yeh dont worry im on alot since florida is pretty boring for me soo... im get on at around 3:00pm est time because of school :D so ill handle them

Mongolian you were on there at the same time, you were already on ct, and u were actually afk about the same time as the admin who was master rampage so you didn't see what happened where I accidentally pushed m then I pushed 2 which actually means join ct, which I was already on and it auto assigned me to the t team and no it wasn't because of too many cts it was only you (afk), master rampage (also afk), and I against about fifteen terrorists and master had also turned off vote kick, ban, and mute. So could you please talk to the admins guys and tell them that this is not acceptable, thanks.

Accually djplumber its me Mongolian_kush i play the server all day and i never accually have experienced this problem unless there is to many CT's compared to T's

Ps it's djpluMMer but I can see the mistake

Yeh i alrdy had posted a jailbreak Admins there i tell some tips and so on and one was not to afk as a ct and i dont think that master can turn off votekick/ban/ mute :P

i didnt no that vote kick or vote ban have been taking out, i wouldn't see why they would be a problem to bring them back

as for me being afk its true i am afk a lot

most people know i work from home fixing and repairing pcs and doing installations and ect at my house so that's why im afk alot but also online a ton cause i have literally a work center here with css on 2 of my 6 pcs lol

sometimes i forget to go to spectate but that's what the other admins are for so they can swap or slay

Yea, i suggest bringing Votekick back

but after 3 votekickes = voteban enabled.

On the other hand we have soooo many admins we should have this problem,

Maybe u should have more Admins that PLAY!!! lol (wink wink)

Joking!!!!!