BrianG

Bgsports96 Membership Application

bgsports was a trusted regular on the VjB server and served as a full admin on our other servers such as gungame and pub. By special power granted to me by silence, I bestow +1+1+1+1+1 on this application.

Bgsports has been a good friend of mine for well over a year now. During this time, I have learned much about his character and skills as a player. I believe Bg should attain xG membership status due to his excellent people skills and his ability to communicate with the community. Time and time again he went out of his way to help countless members in need in the previous Vintage Jailbreak community, and I am sure he has done the same here. Bgsports has proven his dedication and devotion in many ways, and he has shown that he is responsible and wants the absolute best for this community. Bg has the qualities and knowledge that are required for this rank. These traits are self-evident, and they can be easily seen due to his dedication to the xG community and his high level of activity.

+1, not cause he's my friend. But, he was a trusted player on Vintage Jailbreak from the start, frequent player on surf and knows all the rules. He has also shown potential to catch hackers and easily getting them banned.

Also, he bribed me with cookies.

+1

Active on JB. Seen his app before but I've finally had more time to play with him and get a feel for him. He understands the rules.

Hopefully I will get it, thanks to anyone whom may read my application :D

+! +! +! +! +1 TROLOLOL

He is awesome, he knows the rules, he always respects everyone

very mature, never says bad things, and always always good ;)

+1

Hes a good guy, hes very mature and its good that he is finally applying. He can be a hard ass sometimes and can get pissed off when people constantly break the rules on surf when no mod is on, but who doesnt?

Hes pretty active 7/10

Well, I'm gonna go on a hunch here but-

Decision: -1

Activity 9/10

Maturity 3/10

He is very active, I'll give him that, but his maturity is very lackluster. He kept instigating arguments with a few of our members. He even went as far as to call xG a communism, which is quite hilarious to some, but utterly disgusting to others.

---------- Post added at 02:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:07 PM ----------

If I see a change in your behavior, I will change it to a +1, but as of right now, no thanks.

logo.png

CONGRATULATION!

You have been accepted to join Xeno Gamers!

To begin your membership, familiarize yourself with our rules listed here. This is highly important and knowing these rules will keep you safe from bans!

Want to get Moderator?

There are a few ways to earn admin!

1. Be active on TeamSpeak! To download TeamSpeak click here and then click 'Download Here' and download the appropriate client for your OS. Then just install, follow the 'Easy Setup' guide, and finally, click 'Connections' and 'Connect' and enter 'voice.xenogamers.com' in the 'Server Address' field.

2. Be active on the forums! This is one of the best ways to get your voice heard in Xeno Gamers!

3. Be active on the servers! This shows that you are committed to the clan!

For a server list, click here.

WE HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR STAY!

-sealed away in the last great time war