Sign in to follow this  
MrTumnus

Hyped aka Derpy

I want to start off with this and please don't read because of it:

No I do not have 100 posts on the forums

No I have not donated

____

I know these are rules to have these but please consider this app!

____

Alright here I go, I have been playing on xG surf for well over a year now. About 9 months ago I decided I would apply for xG membership because I love the server. I learned all the rules and got to know a lot of members. I am super uptight about people breaking the rules but at the same time I am super nice to every player. I realize I do not have 100 posts on the forums and I tried I just don't have the patients haha.. But I am almost always in-game on xG I literally do not play on any other server! As for the donation, I have been planning to donate so I can get the in-game features but I was waiting for this opportunity. If I get accepted I would have 100 different reasons to donate. I feel like I can be an excellent mod, I am asking for you to give me a chance I will not you down!

I put a lot of effort into writing this I hope you consider it!

~Also! Please don't judge me because I am a brony! I never talk about it in-game and I keep it to myself thats the way its going to stay! It will be hard but if you really want I could change my ingame name to something more suitable :'[

Thats all;)

As long as you have been in the clan, you should easily have at least 100 posts by now. Be more active on the forums. Mod requires you to be active. On everything, including the forums. Over a year and still not 100 posts? Ive been in for over a year and i have close to 9 times that. -1.

I focus on the in-game community, its a whole different thing. I am really active in different ways. I will still get my account to over 100 posts if that's what really needed but there are things more important than that. Thanks for taking the time to review my application, every response is important to me.

You seem like a cool guy, and I'm sure you could make a great mod but get yourself known in the xG community, post on the forums etc. A great way to get people to know and like you for css are playing in other populated servers such as scrim and jailbreak.

Once i get to know you and you meet the requirments ill be happy to consider your application. The reason its so strict is a matter of principle, many others have been denied for the same reason in the past, so it would not be very fair.

But either way best of luck.

He plays all the time on xG surf and not a single person on the server has any problems with him. Ive known him for years and hes extremely mature. On surf, soo many people portal kill, spawn kill, and in plain english, cheat.

Even now, not being a moderator, he still has authority. Players see him on the server and look up to him. He is one of the best surfers on xG and he deserves a chance to help make xG surf a better place for surfers to play.

Best of luck, Rypast6

+1

We have rules for a reason! We don't want to be invaded by russians do we?! Anyways please be more active on the forums if you'd like to apply for mod, or speak to div-leaders.

~Closed