MagicalPurple

HellsGamers Map

you want me to decompile the map, add ammo, then recompile it? wut? just keep the M4 you spawn with, it has 30/90 if i remember correctly

edit: Also decompiling maps is for ebic/toob/flatline

speaking of @@Flatline, SEND BETA MAP

edit: Also decompiling maps is for ebic/toob/flatline

I could do that, I guuuuueeesssss. My internet has been down the last few days, but it's back up now. So ya, I'm gonna get moving on toobalot b-hop edition and I'll see if I can fix that as well.

Perhaps getting the latest version of the HG map up on the server fixes that?

It is the latest version of the map

@Dontbleedpls baby. xG has version 11c. HG has version 11e. They update like friggin' crazy. I believe they fixed Death Walls.

I'm guessing it's a plugin that HG has to stick ammo in the guns. It's a great way to have a exclusive map because when other servers want it and add it in their server without the same plugin, they won't enjoy it as much as they would if they we're to go to HG. YA KNOW?! Anyway...

I'm guessing it's a plugin that HG has to stick ammo in the guns. It's a great way to have a exclusive map because when other servers want it and add it in their server without the same plugin, they won't enjoy it as much as they would if they we're to go to HG. YA KNOW?! Anyway...

Stripper Source, either remove the block they use to prevent guns from spawning on other servers or just add it manually. It isn't rocket science. Once a BSP is posted it's public and the public can do whatever they please with it.

Tell Chrono to learn how to do something and get this solved!

I DO STUFF YOU JEW. I just don't do maps, or coding ;) i learn things as I go, i stopped hard core learning coding like i was over spring the last few days of it beccause classes started up again, but i know how to go into plugins if i have the source and edit a few things here and there to get em to my liking depending on what they do. I played with hammer a few years ago but it is so complex, that I let map makers do map stuff, and if they want something like that, they can ask flatline or ebic, hell I even asked flatline once to take a look at avalanche until he said he wasn't sure what was causing issues, so i removed the "bad spawn" by resetting all spawns with spawntools.

I will be back at work learning more the end of the semester (end of the month) until summer session starts.