Aislynn

Heres Aislynn!

Just wanted to say hello to everyone, ive played on the css deathrun server and minigames a few times and thought id make an acc on here!

Ive met a few members like forest and mythic and they seem nice, lookin forward to meetin more people.

see you in game or teamspeak!

Just wanted to say hello to everyone, ive played on the css deathrun server and minigames a few times and thought id make an acc on here!

Ive met a few members like forest and mythic and they seem nice, lookin forward to meetin more people.

see you in game or teamspeak!

dont fuck with @@Mythic he will mass smite :)

Welcome to XenoGamers, i'm currently a moderator for the Counter Strike: Source division. I mainly play on jailbreak, but I hop around from server to server. If you ever need help I am always in teamspeak! (voice.xenogamers.com)

Hi Aislynn, My name is RainbowDashie and I am a css div Moderator. Like all of our staff we expect good from you and we look forward to meeting new people to have fun and talk with. If you have any problems, contact our staff and make sure you have fun on our servers, Hope you enjoy xenoGamers!