Hidingmaster

Cleaning up Jailbreak map list

Good Idea, If you want you can go ahead and suggest some maps here too! We can add / remove a few maps! Thanks for bringing this up.

- Prius

Reopening this, Gkoo if you don't want iPlay removed, don't try fixing it again and breaking the entire thing, you baddie.

Also

+1 for iPlay unless we get the original put back. Who the fuck cares about the isolation doors sounding Satans mother screaming at us all for opening that door into the one way hell isolation.

+1 for Blax because there are no places for a warday and its a small map. If it was worked on and made bigger, it would be nice.

+1 for the new Electric Beta, because while it looks good and is fun, the ONLY way to legit get guns from armory is go through a teleport. There is no button.

Remove these 3 and we should be good for now.

@@Rhododendron

Remove iplay & jb_razor_electric_beta2

iPlay is an absolute mess, check it if you want to. It's just plain out awful and never played, literally. The map is more of a maze than a jailbreak map.

The electric_beta2 doesn't have a proper armory. People need to go through a teleporter in a cell. The classes can be filled quickly and not everyone knows about !class.

@@Rhododendron

Remove iplay & jb_razor_electric_beta2

iPlay is an absolute mess, check it if you want to. It's just plain out awful and never played, literally. The map is more of a maze than a jailbreak map.

The electric_beta2 doesn't have a proper armory. People need to go through a teleporter in a cell. The classes can be filled quickly and not everyone knows about !class.

I think blax should be gone too, a map that is too small and no games.

All we need is kistroll. Remove every map and only include Kistroll. We can just call the server. [xG] Kistroll Jailbreak [swag|Tazer|Yolo|LastCT|FastDL|Pop||Mollys|ImSweatin]

Like, I'm serious.

Could razor electric be edited so that it could be that CTs can access armory? @@Gkoo

I'll try in a bit.