Goblin

Summer!

(Please Ignore the poop title)

Is everyone excited for summer? and if so please tell what you expect to be doing this summer!

Vacations, Sports, Games, Ect.

(or you could also talk about how shitpacked all the servers will be because of all the kids getting off school)

Of course! Warm weather, swimming and hanging out with friends is the best part of summer. And all the scrubby kids playing CT on JB means I can laugh my ass off at all the bans happening.

getting travel and lodging paid to go to DC for a week for a policy and organizing training, advocacy meetings with the departments of education and labor, and advising my states representatives in the national legislature on the social model of disability and the concept of Neurodiversity writ large... so there's that fun and totally not interesting to anyone but me stuff.

lots of TF2.

lots of time outside with friends

lots of time at the beach playing beach vollyball.

lots of time at water parks.

modelling Autumn fashion.

stuff like that.

Gonna have to code every single plugin I didn't do during the school year since it's summer and people are already angry

Oh, and I'm planning to make an FPS game from scratch (no SDK/UDK/nada)

I'll be working at a gas station, playing league, and working out (running for X amount of miles) Oh, can;t forget getting out of bronze