Master_Loki

Master_loki - Team Fortress 2

Division:

Team Fortress 2

In-Game Name:

[PBTH] Loki

Steam ID:

Information:

Quiet basically we got into a argument about cross clan relations and I simply asked for an explanation of why not he refused to answer me and I told him my view of what would happen to the Xenogamers for situations just like this one.

Out of what I think is anger he did this

which is against the rules of everything

-Per-ma banned me for my opinion

-Renamed me faggot *very hurtful* on the per-ma ban list

-His reason for per-ma banning me and naming me a faggot "No reason needed"

Please help me get unbanned

bring justice to Nomulous' unjustified Negative attitude

@kbraszzz @Nomulous @Rejects @Bach

This is VERY concerning because @Bleed and i had a disussions about this when he brought to my attention the ban.

He has once started a discussion with me asking "If I told you to fuck off would you ban me", he attempts to twist my words when I simply describe that you cannot cross-clan within XenoGamers. he called XenoGamers a clan full of kids, user as well argued about the cross-clanning rule. Under these circumstances and ignorance to accept a simple clan rule that has existed for a long while, I selected that this he is unfit to be within our servers. If there's any other questions or concerns, feel free to message me.

User called XenoGamers a clan full of kids, user as well argued about the cross-clanning rule.

So perming him, renaming him to faggot, and saying no reason needed portrays us in a very positive light? Isn't he technically right in this situation?

So perming him, renaming him to homosexual, and saying no reason needed portrays us in a very positive light? Isn't he technically right in this situation?

Please show me where it says that and can you explain your hypocrisy as I can search your previous bans?

Please show me where it says that and can you explain your hypocrisy as I can search your previous bans?

I knew this would come up, first of all, yes i did do it, second of all this makes you look even worse because you and the admins said "Admins are supposed to be level headed and reasonable ban reasons is required" It makes you look very immature when this topic isn't about me, it's about you. Also perming him was not a suitable punishment as the closest thing you have explained is trolling. For this act, i can understand that a day ban would be fine, but a perm? No. This wasn't even on servers, this was a relationship about you and him, was he trolling you? probably but the fact of the matter is, it's unjust towards him. Also what are you talking about when you say "please show me where it says that"

You are a leader of xG your actions speak MUCH louder then others in xG and the fact you try to turn this onto me, trying to instigate a shit storm when i just want to help a player out who feels his ban is unjustice, makes me question your leadership.

@Rhododendron