Sign in to follow this  
DuckiiJr.

So what do you want for christmas?

I want an Official Red Ryder Carbine-Action Two-Hundred-Shot Range Model Air Rifle! (I really hope someone get this reference...)

Anyways, I want some money honestly, but for stuff wise, an HD-PVR so I can record 360 videos while playing, and maybe a new laptop

Oh and a car (was an original graduation gift from my dad, but that never happened lol)

An AR- 15, a .270 bolt action rifle, or even a new compound bow for deer season :D besides that I just want to have to the chance to spend time with the side of my family that I havent seen since I moved at the begining of summer.

New headphones, my Sennheisers broke ;_;

Android

Controllers to replace my broken 360 controllers

Headset (I'm using a 360 headset, it's a pain in the ♥♥♥ to keep it from disconnecting)

I want an Official Red Ryder Carbine-Action Two-Hundred-Shot Range Model Air Rifle! (I really hope someone get this reference...)

Anyways, I want some money honestly, but for stuff wise, an HD-PVR so I can record 360 videos while playing, and maybe a new laptop

Oh and a car (was an original graduation gift from my dad, but that never happened lol)

A Christmas Story, <3

I wants a Car and a drivers license to go with it.

or

A new PC that can handle BF3 on ULTRA!!!!! LAG FREE!!!!

I want a secret trip somewhere to see someone secret.

And a job.

And for Pyro to not shoot his eye. (Yeah I know someone already got the reference).