Sign in to follow this  
Duplolas

Sexism on xG servers?

I was just curious along the lines of punishment of sexism on xG servers... When ever I get on and someone like Kelly or Cookie is on and they get on their mic I hear atleast 1 sexist comment. Its not as common as racism but its gotten very bad b4 and no moderator ever does anything about it, atleast not that I have seen. Please tell me why this is the case?

It really depends on the girls, if they don't take it as a joke (since that is what they are usually intended to be) they can definitely tell me or other staff members about it and we will issue warnings (which can lead to bans) This is the internet though, so just keep in mind Sexism on an online game is very hard to control.

I think I can speak on behalf of almost all men here when I say we are annoyed by how much ass-kissing women get. I think it's pathetic actually.

Well I mean, when girls speak on the mic I for one can't help but remind them that they are inferior and that they don't belong here.. I don't understand how that is a crime.

1st off duckii that is because she called my girlfriend ugly and fat and then also foxxy just because guys ass kiss all the time does not mean you have to try to even it out by going after them and im not saying you do personally.

---------- Post added at 05:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:34 PM ----------

Well I mean, when girls speak on the mic I for one can't help but remind them that they are inferior and that they don't belong here.. I don't understand how that is a crime.

1st off ure justin beiber so you are just mad that you cant and will never get any from anyone over the age of 13 2nd women are a lot smarter than men. How do i know this you may ask? Just read what you just wrote derp

1st off ure justin beiber so you are just bad that you cant and will never get any from anyone over the age of 13 2nd women are a lot smarter than men. How do i know this you may ask? Just read what you just wrote derp

How much down syndrome did you eat in your cheerios this morning?

1st off duckii that is because she called my girlfriend ugly and fat and then also foxxy just because guys ass kiss all the time does not mean you have to try to even it out by going after them and im not saying you do personally.

---------- Post added at 05:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:34 PM ----------

1st off ure justin beiber so you are just mad that you cant and will never get any from anyone over the age of 13 2nd women are a lot smarter than men. How do i know this you may ask? Just read what you just wrote derp

OK there white knight

[MEDIA=vocaroo]s0ZvpEPYKah8[/MEDIA]

btw, from the way you talk it sounds like this is the first girlfriend you've ever had gj.

syn, let us take the heat from the community, don't edit our shit please.

I do what I want - syN<3.

Hey skydaddy dont drink the h8tr cum get a girl friend then come back :P lmao

and yes she is my first real girl friend... I dont think middle school counts does it?