Sign in to follow this  
McNeo

"Recently Played" maps

What is the "recently played" limit for JB maps?

Normal JB rounds are 40 minutes, so it kind of sucks to see a map that was played 6 hours ago listed as "recently played".

Discuss.

Well, if it was changed to like 1 hour, people would keep changing back to that map that most would choose (rebelling map like the treehouse map or whatever the name is).

Personally I think the count is too high, I have no clue what it's at but a lot of times, you end up trying to nominate a map and notice that half, sometimes even a little more, are recently played. I think it'd be nothing but a good thing if it was at least SLIGHTLY lowered, I've seen a lot of people say the same.

I think that if it were to be lowered, it would lend to maps being played substantially more than others. Thus producing people complaining about jb getting old. Just my thoughts.

i think some maps are overused, lego for instance, but then there are the shit house maps such as after_school_detention which just suck fecies out of the butt hole, so ya the rate should be lowered but some maps can be overplayed

It needs to be lowered, we play way too many maps that people don't seem to like while we are waiting for the good maps to be available again. Personally I don't see why the count is so high to begin with. Rock the vote is there for the purpose of people VOTING for what map they want. So if they want to play Lego every 3 rounds or so... Let them.

It becomes over-played if you pick the same maps over and over. Then it becomes a generic jailbreak server, like other JB servers which have the same maps. You'll get bored and quit.

It becomes over-played if you pick the same maps over and over. Then it becomes a generic jailbreak server, like other JB servers which have the same maps. You'll get bored and quit.

While I do understand your point. It just really sucks when you want to get on and play lets say Lego or Avalanche and they were literally just played. The wait time to play those maps again is rediculous. Its definitely a good idea, I just think the time inbetween or maps inbetween just needs to be lowered a couple notches.

Sign in to follow this