Sign in to follow this  
Trente

Change of the admin handbook (Mass freekill)

If people play and don't read the rules first.. they are ruining the game for others... how is it unfair for them? That being said, a perm Ct ban is easily unbannable, most times a mass freekill isn't an accident, and the offchance they aren't leaving but just laughing or even confused about what happened, a perm CT ban is good. If they think they finally got the hang of the rules and think they can be a CT, they can talk to higher staff member or make a ban protest.

A mass freekill and leaving is a perm ban, i'm not making that a day server ban or week server ban whatever, no offense but that's just stupid. People like that don't deserve the privilege to play on our servers and that ruins it for everyone else.

I just cant see why you should change it.

Things were fine the way they were :P

To quickly move away from the subject... I have noticed that really no admin or mod besides me actually does this and if they do I dont see it. None of them say why a person GETS SLAYED! It says in the rules something along the lines of "if the mod/admin does not say why a person was slayed then they may face demotion". This really does bug me too, when ever I am slayed for a reason that I dont understand I have to go through the trouble of getting the mod / admin's attention which can be really hard at times. And I have seen where someone asks a question about it and never gets it answered. Some mods/admins say that "they have to ask first" but it doesnt say that in the handbook and shouldnt.

I think that higher ups should start enforcing this rule because new players get angry for suddenly dieing. Most of the time they never read the motd and just leave after being punished. So at some point people need to start saying why, either before or after.

To quickly move away from the subject... I have noticed that really no admin or mod besides me actually does this and if they do I dont see it. None of them say why a person GETS SLAYED! It says in the rules something along the lines of "if the mod/admin does not say why a person was slayed then they may face demotion". This really does bug me too, when ever I am slayed for a reason that I dont understand I have to go through the trouble of getting the mod / admin's attention which can be really hard at times. And I have seen where someone asks a question about it and never gets it answered. Some mods/admins say that "they have to ask first" but it doesnt say that in the handbook and shouldnt.

I think that higher ups should start enforcing this rule because new players get angry for suddenly dieing. Most of the time they never read the motd and just leave after being punished. So at some point people need to start saying why, either before or after.

Stego, dont post in my thread unless it has something to do with my subject... Jesus...