Sign in to follow this  
Canadia

COD or Halo?

except the fact that halo 4 DMR has literally has infinate range effectively, so the game has become a hide and seek fest where people sit on their side of the map and take cover whenever they are about to die. Or that promethean vision is awful. or that there are simply far too many bad grenades (there are a crap ton of grandes that suck compared to previous versions)

You can argue whatever you want, but i KNOW im better than 90 percent of halo palyers (and my KD ratio isnt terrible, its like 1.44 or something) but i always end up losing. I always end up fighting a team by myself effectively. i play lone wolf, thats how ive always played, and halo 4 doesnt support that as well as any past halo game did. so tough luck me.

Well theres no ranking system anyways.. which is pretty shit. So not much point playing matchingmaking anyways, I've usually just been playing mlg v1 customs lately, but I HATE their new gametype. Always gotta make the first one shitty to attract casuals :/

Close this thread; Halo 2 was by far the best fps out here and is still, in my opinion and from many other's, is. Exceptional gameplay, fun campaign and balanced weaponry shaped fps games today. Regarding Halo 4. I enjoy SWAT mainly, I'm just quick with the DMR to get easy kills.

Well theres no ranking system anyways.. which is pretty shit. So not much point playing matchingmaking anyways, I've usually just been playing mlg v1 customs lately, but I HATE their new gametype. Always gotta make the first one shitty to attract casuals :/

ahah true that. they said they are adding one but its invisible in games or something like that, which in a way, defeats the purpose. Im selling halo 4 and getting BO2 mostly to play with friends, ill play any competitive shooters on PC from now on, which depresses me horribly. Still got my halo 3 MP, and maybe ill get halo 4 again when they decide to start fixing problems in 2 years.

@@Pielord

1. But up a poll so we can vote

2. CoD..... especially the Modern Warfare series....big fan of that...maybe CoD2....hard decision

This is an old thread, it wouldn't make sense to put up a poll on a month old thread.