Member Name: BGWS

Abusing Admin: All.

Your In-Game Name: F*ckin Stoners [High]

Abuse Description: Admins need to do their jobs, countless

people ask for a slay, yet none is given :/

Reason: Nope.

Player Effect: Yea.

Proof: 62.jpg

you have to understand we can't slay on a dime.

without proof, we can't do anything except investigate

the situation and determine if some one was actually freekilled

unless a number of people vouched it happened.

so screaming freekill over and over and over again in admin

chat will literally do nothing except bring our attention to that

person so we can investigate it. don't expect us to slay someone

just because you said they freekilled.

Yes, All the admins were there alright. Aegean cannot slay because a person he never met before says "HE FURKEELED MEH AEND IAWM MAWRD" There is no real proof he freekilled. Screaming freekill over and over doesn't mean he will understand you, give a name, a demo maybe? I record all my gameplay just incase of things like this. Try to get more proof.

I'm sorry I didn't slay based on people saying "HE FREEKILLED ME" I had just came into the room, and considering we have 50 people in the server my game was lagging to the point where my character would probably knife himself rather then knife a ct in the back. I did slay a bunch of people who were in wrong, but I can't get them all. I was one of the only admins on in a group of 40-50. Please don't hate me <3

Edit: Some guy explained the situation as "HE ALL LIEK, CAME AT MUH BRUH, SO I R TEH DED NAD" and it was the same person so i didn't know how this was going to help me decide if I should slay or not :S

I'm sorry I didn't slay based on people saying "HE FREEKILLED ME" I had just came into the room, and considering we have 50 people in the server my game was lagging to the point where my character would probably knife himself rather then knife a ct in the back. I did slay a bunch of people who were in wrong, but I can't get them all. I was one of the only admins on in a group of 40-50. Please don't hate me <3

Edit: Some guy explained the situation as "HE ALL LIEK, CAME AT MUH BRUH, SO I R TEH DED NAD" and it was the same person so i didn't know how this was going to help me decide if I should slay or not :S

Lol, I explained the situation as that, but he did freekill me. I walked towards him, and he shot me, shot the guy behind me, and the guy before me. But anyways, I'm saying that if you see "Freekiller" being spammed in the chat, then it's obvious there's a freekiller. I also find it funny admins giving the freekiller special treatment

I'm not gonna slay anyone even if the entire room agrees lol. I need proof. As I said, i came in after the freekilling occured, so i'm not gonna slay untill I hear proof. I got disconnected before you said that. Anyways we aren't giving him special treatment, we are doing our best to keep the server in check.

Side note: If I had a nickel for every time people yelled freekill to me, and they were actually wrong.. I would be one rich man let me tell you.

I'm not gonna slay anyone even if the entire room agrees lol. I need proof. As I said, i came in after the freekilling occured, so i'm not gonna slay untill I hear proof. I got disconnected before you said that. Anyways we aren't giving him special treatment, we are doing our best to keep the server in check.

Side note: If I had a nickel for every time people yelled freekill to me, and they were actually wrong.. I would be one rich man let me tell you.

No, Special treatment happened after you left, he kept spamming that 'haw haw haw' clip, and would get muted for excessive spam, then get unmuted by an admin, just so he can play it again :/

Aegean is right, If an admin were to slay every time someone he doesn't know says "I GAWT FURKEELED" then he would loose admin. You need to realize the earth doesn't revolve around you either. We've all been freekilled, we've all been freekilled and the guy got away. Please just *puts sunglasses on* Deal with it. Type "Record <name>" in console to start recording, and "Demoui" in console to view it. That way you can get "teh pr00f" if they freekilled.

he doesnt get unmuted for excessive spam it automatically unmutes after a while.

!unmute is not a console command.

there is a unmute plugin if u notice after 90 second after the beginning of a round around it will say All t's are now unmuted something like that , so how do u know this is an admin doing of unmuting spammer?

there is a unmute plugin if u notice after 90 second after the beginning of a round around it will say All t's are now unmuted something like that , so how do u know this is an admin doing of unmuting spammer?

!unmute is not a console command.

It's an admin command, the console command is sm_unmute @T. So, you should be able to deduce that !unmute, was done by an admin. I can't remember the name of the admin right now, it happened last night. Just sayin.

Well all I got to say is.. stfu unless you join xG and stop trolling and complaining so damn much.

---------- Post added 06-07-2011 at 12:02 AM ---------- Previous post was 06-06-2011 at 11:57 PM ----------

troll is a troll