BashinBolshevik

I play lol now!

Avoid the newer champs until you have a good understanding of the game, stick to the champs that cost 450 IP as they are easier to learn with simpler kits/abilities (i.e warwick, annie, garen)

Don't be a @Tsuchikure who plays bots only until level 30

While im here im gonna go ahead and move this to the League discussion

It's not an good idea to pile your list up with bad champs. This becomes an problem when you go to play Randoms (ARAM) due to the fact you only have so many re-rolls to get a good champ. The difficulty is indicated on the champs themselves, beyond say level 15 it's best to start looking at higher IP camps.

The 3 lower IP champs I'd recommend are Master YI, Ashe and Sivir. They won't conflict with re-rolls, are very easy to understand and will still be useful at level 30. (thus saving IP for other champs) I'm currently level 30 and still use these champs every now and then because with the right team, they can be very effective.

It's not an good idea to pile your list up with bad champs. This becomes an problem when you go to play Randoms (ARAM) due to the fact you only have so many re-rolls to get a good champ. The difficulty is indicated on the champs themselves, beyond say level 15 it's best to start looking at higher IP camps.

The 3 lower IP champs I'd recommend are Master YI, Ashe and Sivir. They won't conflict with re-rolls, are very easy to understand and will still be useful at level 30. (thus saving IP for other champs) I'm currently level 30 and still use these champs every now and then because with the right team, they can be very effective.

I might add annie to your list of 450 champs. She's a strong champ and useful when having to deal with pesky fish like fizz. The only mechanical thing about her is hiding the stun. She's very easy to last hit with b/c of her q's passive.