ChickenPanda

Official Highlander Announcement Thread

4 people showed up to Saturday's map review. That's pathetic. Many people used the excuse, "Oh. I didn't see the announcement." This thread is here to make it so nobody can use any excuse.

This thread should be checked on daily by all team members. There is no longer an excuse for not showing up to these things and saying that you were never told. As always, please tell me if you cannot make it.

Subs I will be more lenient with. As always, if you want main, prove it/talk to me. I will make arrangements.

@Bryan

@matthewbt

@Waimalu

@Hachi

@Ohstopyou

@Whyte

@BananaShoes

@Kart

@Moosty

@Bach

@Fiery8022

@Insane

@lik202

Tons of family out of nowhere for my birthday so I've been visiting people constantly and my jerry rigged network adapter finally gave so I picked up a new one today. Hectic weekend done and thank the lawd for birthday money.

I asked @Whyte if there was any practice on Saturday and if so what time. There was no reply on TS or steam chat. I'm on TS a lot even tho I may not talk a lot, not once did I hear "be sure to show up to practice".

I also didn't recieve any notification on the steam group.

But I'm just sayin :/

I asked @Whyte if there was any practice on Saturday and if so what time. There was no reply on TS or steam chat. I'm on TS a lot even tho I may not talk a lot, not once did I hear "be sure to show up to practice".

I also didn't recieve any notification on the steam group.

But I'm just sayin :/

Am I not just a sub? Please let me know ahead of time if the main can't make it whoever it is. I'm sorry but I honestly don't have the same dedication to be main as I would have if I didn't have school.

Am I not just a sub? Please let me know ahead of time if the main can't make it whoever it is. I'm sorry but I honestly don't have the same dedication to be main as I would have if I didn't have school.

You are a sub, I tagged everyone (:

upward is our home match. EZ win

How about we win first, also same I will be going over this message me if you won't be on this weekend need to know by Friday and you need to be on ONCE on Friday to tell me so. Lobby lobby lobby, some classes by yourself. Also calling a team meeting some time this weekend, you will know when on Friday. Watch the map review. It's good for you. I'll be lobbying we can maybe lobby together at some points it you want

How about we win first, also same I will be going over this message me if you won't be on this weekend need to know by Friday and you need to be on ONCE on Friday to tell me so. Lobby lobby lobby, some classes by yourself. Also calling a team meeting some time this weekend, you will know when on Friday. Watch the map review. It's good for you. I'll be lobbying we can maybe lobby together at some points it you want

Seeing this in the future... This didn't even happen