STEAM_0:0:141911052

Banned:

No

Teamspeak Account Synced:

No

Time Active on Servers:

Days :)

Reasons for Joining:

Just would like to be part of the community, this server is obviously something I would like to be a part of so, I figure I may as well attempt becoming a member :).

PS: I can link my TS to the forum account if neccessary.

In-Game Name:

xXMoneyXProXx

Active Division:

Team Fortress 2

Previously a Member in xG:

No

Identity:

STEAM_0:0:141911052

Banned:

No

Teamspeak Account Synced:

No

Time Active on Servers:

Days :)

Reasons for Joining:

Just would like to be part of the community, this server is obviously something I would like to be a part of so, I figure I may as well attempt becoming a member :).

PS: I can link my TS to the forum account if neccessary.

Linking your Teamspeak account is not required but encouraged as if you wanted to purchase your own channel or user icons in the teamspeak server then a connection would be required to sync up.

I'm still not sure how the new member stuff works but I'll just do how I THINK it works. -1 I still think you need more time because I've only seen you once coming on the server and that was a day ago or two and from what I could tell you were new and did NOT read the rules. I say this because I told you to remove your teleporter from spawn and you refused even after I gave you a good 10 seconds to destroy it and I had to kick you. Just from this first experience I honestly don't think you're ready to become member yet.