realBelloWaldi

Adressing My Recent Inactivity

Hey Gamers! As you have noticed, my activity has dropped a little!

There is one simple reason (that doctors hate!) for this: School!

Over the past month I have had at least two exams a week. My last exam is tomorrow so I'll probably have more time to play in the near future.

>But you still have like 10 hours on rocket league!! :derp:

True that! Due to living in Germany, most of the times the servers are decently populated at 10 PM my time. As much as I love staying up long, my gamers, I really can't afford to get less sleep than I really need to when having tons of exams! =(

Thanks for reading, Gamers!

Tags go to my favorite people: @Egossi @virr @YeEternalTuna :thinking: @Vargas @gaaming.dylan @BlankuChan (gay)

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

Hey Gamers! As you have noticed, my activity has dropped a little!

There is one simple reason (that doctors hate!) for this: School!

Over the past month I have had at least two exams a week. My last exam is tomorrow so I'll probably have more time to play in the near future.

>But you still have like 10 hours on rocket league!! :derp:

True that! Due to living in Germany, most of the times the servers are decently populated at 10 PM my time. As much as I love staying up long, my gamers, I really can't afford to get less sleep than I really need to when having tons of exams! =(

Thanks for reading, Gamers!

Tags go to my favorite people: @Egossi @virr @YeEternalTuna :thinking: @Vargas @gaming.dylan @BlankuChan (gay)

Triggered

The best part of this thread is seeing that the @gaming.dylan tag didn't work. Proof that it's not me!

Good luck on your last exam, B-Magic!

thanks, @Gaming.Dylan!

and oh snap! true! i misspelt gaming.dylan, thats why it doesnt work!

Edited by Guest (see edit history)