Edit History

Dannypicacho

Dannypicacho

I see you on the discord a lot but only occasionally see you actually playing JB. The few times you've played CT I've seen you get a few mistakes a little too often. Sorry, but I'd like to see more involvement in the community first. 

3 minutes ago, Dannypicacho said:

I see you on the discord a lot but only occasionally see you actually playing JB. The few times you've played CT I've seen you get a few mistakes a little too often. Sorry, but I'd like to see more involvement in the community first. 

Lol none of this matters anyways because he doesn't have 50 forums posts OR 20 hours on the servers.

@Lithium @LeToucan @virr @Aegean

Dannypicacho

Dannypicacho

2 minutes ago, Dannypicacho said:

Lol none of this matters anyways because he doesn't have 50 forums posts OR 20 hours ok the servers.

@Lithium @LeToucan @virr @Aegean