Edit History

lilbleed

lilbleed

8 hours ago, Chrono said:

+1 Zeus. if you die to it you deserve it.

-1 auto, -1 negev. while I agree that 10 mans have gotten significantly lower quality as the norm, I don't think that we should just unban every gun and take away from the actual competitive aspect of the game both of those are literally meme weapons even in regular csgo mm. we still try to balance the teams relatively around skill, and there are at least 2 or more good players in each 10 man that if the less skilled players asked they would be more than happy to help coach them from their teams.

ESEA, CEVO, FACEIT, or any 3rd party competitive client all do not have these guns unbanned. If you're looking at it from a competitive aspect, there is none in xenogamers considering half the time we're pulling up strat roulette. 
*Checks every other server* *no guns disabled*
*checks xg scrim server* *endgame spoiler* 

lilbleed

lilbleed

8 hours ago, Chrono said:

+1 Zeus. if you die to it you deserve it.

-1 auto, -1 negev. while I agree that 10 mans have gotten significantly lower quality as the norm, I don't think that we should just unban every gun and take away from the actual competitive aspect of the game both of those are literally meme weapons even in regular csgo mm. we still try to balance the teams relatively around skill, and there are at least 2 or more good players in each 10 man that if the less skilled players asked they would be more than happy to help coach them from their teams.

ESEA, CEVO, FACEIT, or any 3rd party competitive client all do not have these guns unbanned. If you're looking at it from a competitive aspect, there is none in xenogamers considering half the time we're pulling up strat roulette. 
*Checks every other server* ----> *no guns disabled*
*checks xg scrim server*  ---->      *endgame spoiler*