Rhododendron

Server suggestion thread!

Hello all xG members!

We need some help from all of you.

As you have noticed, our jailbreak server has been very popular and we hope it to stay that way.

BUT - we have other servers that are just dead. :C

Which is why we need YOU.

We need server ideas, new things to bring new faces to xG.

In this forum, we'd like you to post the server ideas that you'd like to see in our community - it would help you, me and the entire community greatly!

SO WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR - GIVE US IDEAS NOW!

The only thing i can suggest at the moment is new jailbreak maps- No idea's have hit me for a new server yet.

anyways, i would like 1 jb map added atm, and that 1 would be Jail break_Lock down Final.

I do not have a link to this, yet i should not be that hard to find since it's a very popular map.

Also, It would be nice to remove some of the maps from the jailbreak One's that people do not play, That's all i have for now, i will be searching for new jb map's threw out the week, and i will be suggesting more

I was thinking that we should add a good zombie server that is similar to Plaguefest's server if anyone has ever played there. Zombies is a very like able mod. And all it takes is 1 person to enjoy a server to get more and more people on it :) this is all i have for now. But as i come up with more ideas ill post again.

The only thing I can suggest is to try to work on the CS:GO Jailbreak crashes. Recently it hasn't been as often but it has been almost at least once every time I'm on. Otherwise the only thing I can recommend are maps:

jb_august (Counter-Strike: Global Offensive > Maps > Jail Break) - GAMEBANANA

ba_jail_electric_revamp_beta (Counter-Strike: Global Offensive > Maps > Jail Break) - GAMEBANANA

ba_jail_MinecraftParty_v6 (Counter-Strike: Global Offensive > Maps > Jail Break) - GAMEBANANA

jb_castleguarddev_v5 (Counter-Strike: Global Offensive > Maps > Jail Break) - GAMEBANANA

If we already have any of these just ignore them, I'm still not 100% familiar with the map list. People aren't liking the newer maps like obama because they don't know where anything is. If they would just take time to learn the maps they would be much more popular.