Sign in to follow this  
BrianG

xG RPG Surf Reset, and DM surf down?

Hi everyone, I was wondering why I was reset in the RPG surf server, I was one of the top levels, I think 16ish, I know under 20. The reset occurred during the DDOSing, and I assumed it was a database glitch that would be reset. But now I realize it was only myself and a few others who were reset. I was wondering if this can be reversed or if we just have to start over. Thanks for anyone whom may help me.

And on a side note, is the RPG DM server gone?

I saw something in the live chat at the top of forums a day or two ago that said the stat server was glitched but with time everything will be back and data was not lost. Not sure if that applies to your issue but hopefully your stuff's still there.

130 hours down the shitter, no big deal, funny thing is not one admin/mod made a helpful post to the main situation here.

BUMP

Patience is a virtue? Why don't you actually talk to us or ask or get this thread noticed.

When the servers were getting DDoSed something was wrong with rcon or something like that so the stats went down. They're probably back to normal and if they aren't, you can't really do anything about it except work your way up again. I've been randomly reset by the server with 0 credits and no upgrades and had to work back up.

As I checked this morning, there is no longer RPG plugin on RPG surf. Could someone tell me if this is permanent or temporary?

---------- Post added at 09:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:18 AM ----------

Sorry it's working now. It wasn't working on 2 maps so I was worried. Sorry :P