Sign in to follow this  
Cookiesars

Cookiesars CS:GO Mod App

I have been on the server quite a bit recently, and have noticed that some times there is just no admin on for quite a lengthy period of time. I am applying for Mod to try and stop lower this time period. I use to Admin a CS:S Prisonbreak server and think that I could be a great help to keep the server in line. so uh yeah Cookiesars for President, I mean mod!

-edit STEAM_1:0:21168685 , put here also as start of 2nd page

+1's

Dravin

AgH4

zippo

Mark

Speechluss

Lollerskater

Teezar

Tree

-1's

2 invalid -1's

Although I haven't been on in awhile,(im pickin back up lol) I still remember cookiesars and he knows the rules very well. Always keeps people in check and lets them know when they're giving an order that's against the rules.+1 then another +1 jus cuz

-1 has not been in xG long enough in my opinion also only has 2 forum posts... which is this and his app to get into xG. Should wait a little bit longer and be ACTIVE ON FORUMS for moderator.

There is no post or clan rules about the cs:go mod app:

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive

* You must have at least 10 hours on the CS:GO servers

* You must pass a quiz based on the rules for the CS:GO Jailbreak server, which will be administered after you apply

+1 he will do good in the Go server

STEAM_1:0:21168685

I was admin on the 187ci / Murdernetworks Prisonbreak server, same server the clan changed its name since the old name came with a bad rep.

Hey, 187ci! I thought I recognized your name. I don't suppose you remember me?

If i'm not mistaken you started the electric chair day.

Indeed! +1 From me.

He never caused problems in the 187ci servers as an admin and was very well-liked by the community.

+1

He's got swag yo

But in all seriousness and non-ignorance, he's on the servers all the time and he would do well on the servers.

Good luck.