Sign in to follow this  
BGWS

Dumb**** banned me for no reason.

You definitely should not have admin. I'm not even an admin on this server and I can tell you how things work.

Slay, Kick, Ban. You Slayed me for the incident, good job, you did one thing right! Want a cookie? Then you kicked me with "No Fatties Allowed >.>" When I'm 6'0 and 180ish Lbs, good job *******, then you banned me for ZERO reason what so ever.

I tarped, then I got slayed, cool, then I took over warden, and got kicked for no reason, then I come back in, tell you to do you job and actually restrict people who don't have mics (Server rule you clearly don't want to enforce), and you ban me? The **** are you on kid?

Okay now that we heard both sides of the story, and we are on mumble with him as we speak. This was clear abuse. Let's unban this guy pronto

ORLY? Cause you seemed like a cocky mofo when you were first posting in this thread.

I love how people change once they get caught, just man up, and take your punishment like a man, if that means a perma ban, then so be it, if that means no admin for a day, so be it.

We have carefully reviewed your ban protest and you have been unbanned!

We hope you don't get banned again!

Thank you and enjoy your stay at Xeno Gamers!