Hidingmaster

Being out of cell...

+1 on the "out of cell rebel" being implied. Every round starts with a ct tht says it and it just becomes a little redundant. The T's know its coming so I feel its just a waste of time. I mean its sort of a disadvantage to the T's but not really because even when "out of cell rebel" isn't called and T's are out, CT's will most likely kill them anyways.

Alright, so if we don't make "out of cell rebel" implied, I just want to make sure this is what happens:

1) If a t escapes his cell before of out cell rebel is called, then that T should NOT be killed and allowed to freeze or return to their cell. If they are killed, then it is a freekill. (Assuming they left their cell without entering a vent, or doing anything else that would make them a rebel.

2) If a time to leave cells is not given before cells are open when warden is starting a warday, then T's can leave cells right away and any killed T's outside of warday area have been freekilled.

From reading all of your posts this is the jist I got from it, if it is then I will enforce these rules.

You are correct in your assumptions. It will stay the same for now.

Alright, so if we don't make "out of cell rebel" implied, I just want to make sure this is what happens:

1) If a t escapes his cell before of out cell rebel is called, then that T should NOT be killed and allowed to freeze or return to their cell. If they are killed, then it is a freekill. (Assuming they left their cell without entering a vent, or doing anything else that would make them a rebel.

2) If a time to leave cells is not given before cells are open when warden is starting a warday, then T's can leave cells right away and any killed T's outside of warday area have been freekilled.

From reading all of your posts this is the jist I got from it, if it is then I will enforce these rules.