Sign in to follow this  
Peppermint

Hey guys

I know no one is going to +1 this but i thought id give it a try..and serbian told me to. I dont really play that much anymore atleast not lately but id still like to be able to join ct when i play and help out because we all know there can be some derp ct's sometimes on the server. Thanks for listening

You've had multiple bans which proves you have a difficult time understanding the rules. You've lied to us plenty of times. You seem to have joined a different clan mere days after making 3 applications here - which leads me to believe 80% of what you do is simply for attention.

-1. We've given you sooo many chances, and you've gone and blown all of them. How are we supposed to be sure that you'll follow the rules this time? If you somehow manage to get unbanned, you'll probably just go and get yourself banned again, probably for the exact same reason.

Stop trying to get attention. First, you join xG in june-ish, then you start complaining people are disrespecting you (which they weren't, you were just getting butthurt), you then leave xG because of all the trolls here, make your own clan, it fails, comes back to xG, trys to change, does change for a bit, slowly but surely goes back to being an immature douche, then breaks rules MULTIPLE times. You do nothing but hunt attention.

Stop trying to get attention. First, you join xG in june-ish, then you start complaining people are disrespecting you (which they weren't, you were just getting butthurt), you then leave xG because of all the trolls here, make your own clan, it fails, comes back to xG, trys to change, does change for a bit, slowly but surely goes back to being an immature douche, then breaks rules MULTIPLE times. You do nothing but hunt attention.

What easy said

-1-1-1