Digitalhax

Leaving xG peace

Dont really know you but my only impression of you is coming into warriors channel being a complete douchbag then being banned for breaking blacklist.

Dont really know you but my only impression of you is coming into warriors channel being a complete douchbag then being banned for breaking blacklist.

i enter the channela fter he says blacklist and i say, "what does blacklist mean?" and get banned???

@@Digitalhax All of my friends are 0300. You are just a rude asshole. I was in the room the night you came in there being an obnoxious douche. Try looking at yourself before you point the finger. There is an obvious fundamental character flaw. Everyone I know who went through boot and are currently serving went through boot and came out the same person. They weren't a complete asshole.

@@Digitalhax All of my friends are 0300. You are just a rude asshole. I was in the room the night you came in there being an obnoxious douche. Try looking at yourself before you point the finger. There is an obvious fundamental character flaw. Everyone I know who went through boot and are currently serving went through boot and came out the same person. They weren't a complete asshole.

1. you're obviously lying lol. 2. the fact is im not being an asshole. simply calling someone a bitch because they do something a bitch would do, is not being an asshole. thats literally all that happened, everything else im talking about is what over the past few days i have seen them doing to other people. so please, john, don't even bother coming in here to post anything about something you have no clue about! but you can sit in teamspeak and have warrior tell you whatever he wants and be just as bad as him by believing any little thing you hear from some 13 year old kid... in fact you have not been in the same channel with me... at all. except the last time i entered and i overheard that they were banning loyal members and it was just drama drama drama

1. you're obviously lying lol. 2. the fact is im not being an asshole. simply calling someone a bitch because they do something a bitch would do, is not being an asshole. thats literally all that happened, everything else im talking about is what over the past few days i have seen them doing to other people. so please, john, don't even bother coming in here to post anything about something you have no clue about! but you can sit in teamspeak and have warrior tell you whatever he wants and be just as bad as him by believing any little thing you hear from some 13 year old kid... in fact you have not been in the same channel with me... at all. except the last time i entered and i overheard that they were banning loyal members and it was just drama drama drama

You are causing drama right now!

You are causing drama right now!

!! unintentional ! this post was simply supposed to be me saying goodbye and your admin/mods/whatever the fuck are being the duty experts over here!

!! unintentional ! this post was simply supposed to be me saying goodbye and your admin/mods/whatever the fuck are being the duty experts over here!

All your posts on this thread are unintentional!

don't even bother coming in here to post anything about something you have no clue about!

You sure seemed to be arguing about other peoples bans last time you were in teamspeak when you had no clue. take your own advice as well.

Because you know all my friends right Digital? Just because you have mommy issues doesnt make every Marine an asshole